I hate my dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by JustAnotherToker, Nov 6, 2013.

1. I was smoking weed daily for like 15 years and during that time I didn't remember my dreams once (or I didn't dream, no idea).

In the last 4 years I was often without weed (like 2-3 month breaks, not voluntary but bad connections) and when I go to sleep without smoking anything I have these horrible dreams, sometimes nightmares and sometimes just crappy senseless dreams that wake me up too early and I am all shaken the whole morning and my morning is ruined.

When I think of it I can't remember one good dream in the past 20 years (I'm 34 now).
    I can't wait to score some weed again so I can get a good nights sleep without crappy dreams.

How are your dreams? Do you dream when you smoke before going to sleep? When you take T breaks you have these vivid dreams but are they bad like mine or good?

2. My dreams depend on what's on my mind before I fall asleep ,but their either sexual ,sick fucked up nightmares (never really bothered me) ,or about weed. Think happy thoughts before falling asleep? Dreams are a little hard to help with considering some very well known scientist themselves can barely tell you anything about them.

3. I have been under a lot of stress lately because of me and my girl breaking up and shit, this past month and a half I find that whenever I DO remember a dream, it's a dream of her, which to me is more of a nightmare  :laughing:

4. I think certain foods effect your dreams so you could possibly look into that.

5. #5 Royksopp, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    I hate dreaming too. I either dream random non sense or really fucked up shit :(

Once I stop smoking I remember my dreams again, they come back full force and very vividly.

6. My dreams are a jumbled mix of pleasure/euphoria and high intensity situations where I'm usually trying to save my life or destroy something inherently evil. My favorite though is one where I can fly. In the beginning I'm always clumsy but by the end I've honed by ability and I'm flying all over - then I wake up.

Either way OP - sounds like you need to start getting high as soon as possible. Getting good sleep is important to your health :smoking:

7. I keep dreaming of a girl who wants nothing to do with me, fucks with me so much. Wish I would stop dreaming of her but no matter what dream is about she pops up. The thing is I like seeing her in there cause I'm happy but then I wake up and realize ill never be able to have her.

It's a love hate type of dreaming.

Sent from The Gods.

8. Same here buddy just smoke a bowl before , during sleeping, and after and problems solved or replace the bowl with an eighth

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Dude I smoke before bed that's the thing lol. I used to never dream when I smoked like 3 years straight. Then I toke like a month or two t break and starred dreaming again. When I started smoking again the dreams stayed which was weird.

Sent from The Gods.

10. I had a dream the other day that I was shopping at Target. Literally just shopping at Target.

I got a cool lamp :laughing:

11. Hmm next time your in your dreams and you know it do something ridiculous so you can wake up .. Usually if that doesn't work I dab before I sleep

12. Ill give it a try bro thanks. :smoking:

Sent from The Gods.

13. If that's doesn't work try crack. Usually you won't dream nor wake up if you try it enuff !!!

14. I never have dreams.

15. I have all sorts of dreams. The best ones are right after i stop smoking for a while. Sometimes i have realistic dreams, sometimes sci-fi dreams.

Actually, i dont mind bad dreams or nightmares that much. Theyre always exciting and intense, and makes for an interesting morning, analyzing all the crazy shit that went down. It distracts me from the shittyness of having to wake uo early, all tired. Maybe i just havent had any real nightmares, but ill take bad dream over no dream anyday

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I love dreams. Weather good if bad fun or scary, just the intensity of the dream itself is what makes me like em so much. It's like a fucking magic carpet ride. And when I awake I'm like, que?

Don't scare me please :hide:

I envy you!

18. On average you have 4 separate dreams a night, you just don't remember them.

But not remembering them and not having them is the same :) As long as I wake up not shaken from crappy dreams I don't care if I don't have them or if I just don't remember them.

20. Its all gravy budro your not the only one i suffer from extreme anxiety and depression so sleeping im general for me is a nightmare in its self because of my dreams. Not really comfortable explaining my dreams but i can tell you that its thd kind stuff that will make thrillers blush.