I Hate My Damn Job Like Fuck !

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokey_McPott, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Well I'm 21 been outta high school now for about 4 years almost. I work in a rubber factory making gloves for the United States Military So that they can handle biological and chemical weapons, also dead bodies. Anyways thats not the worst part of my job.
    The worst part is dealing with the people. My boss/leadhand come in totally fucked everyday he comes in drunk and stoned hardcore and it's very noticeable, you can smell the mouth wash on his breathe that he drinks to get drunk. Like this guy makes 23 bucks an hour WTF.
    Then there is this women that he has a crush on, gives her anything that she wants. Now she has worked there exactly 3 weeks longer then I have and she is getting the royal treatment she has worked on over 4 different jobs including ones which pay more money. The boss has lent her in total 500 dollars and has not received a penny of it back yet. the women keeps saying how she wants nothing to do with him, she said that she has even told him this but I am not sure if I be leave it even if she did she should not have taken 500 bucks from my boss but my boss is an idiot and deserves it.

Now I am looking for a new job at the moment any suggestions on making this alittle more fun for me :p anythings welcome

2. Forgot to mention.
    I still go in stoned it's just I am under control. I also toke on my breaks but I don't get fucked outta my tree like my boss.

3. IDK man, theres a lotta cool jobs that require just a little bit more school (not a 4 year school, like a 2 year, which can be done in 1-1.5 years) from that you can probably get a real sick job, but i dk if school is an option for you.

If by some chance ur lucky enough to be in a position to go back to school for even a year or to, Id do it.

If ur near an airport, try to be an air traffic controller. You dont need any college, your trained by the gov't (dont let em brainwash ya! hah), and you make real good money. I would imagine the job is either really interesting, or terribly boring, but nothing gettin high won't fix... i know they make good money though considering