I hate losing stuff..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LightnUpTheCity, May 7, 2010.

1. Whenever i lose something, i feel exposed. i got pretty smacked with my friend and starting playing basketball on some random court. i got burnt out and i left, but i left my god damn backpack. it was the OG cheap jansport but idk what i had in there. i have all my important stuff, but i think i mightve had something with personal info. well, i actually dont think i do, im just kinda OCD and paranoid. i only had papers with my name and a pen in there because we had some test today instead of classes so wasnt used to the light feeling. i figure if i didnt notice because if i had a bag it wouldve been heavy and i wouldve noticed, but with my being smacked i forgot i even brought the thing. god damn it. my dads bday card was in the front too.

anyways, what have yall last lately, and how?

sorry guys, im pretty smacked again. jeez this is some weird ass post.

2. i hear ya man, losing shit is no fun; unless its your virginity =D

3. ill always lose the lighter or something, look around my house for it only to realize its in my damn pocket.

also i remember once i left a grinder outside near some random building and i returned the next day and it was still there

4. I lost my ipod touch last week. It sucks, I don't really care about how much it cost ($200) but all the songs I had are gone... :(