I hate it when people call me a stoner and say i smoke everyday

Discussion in 'General' started by kvcc, Aug 31, 2008.

1. I smoke maybe once every 2-3 weeks.

It pisses me off so much, they just think all i do is smoke weed and slack off and do nothing

:mad:

2. people said that about me before i even smoked :confused:

3. If you dont act like you do, they wont think you do. Obviously if you only blaze a couple times every 2-3 weeks they have no physical proof of you smoking everyday so they must be basing that off of how you act/look...

4. who gives a fuck? they're obviously misinformed and judging you for no reason, 'screw em. dont let people like that bother you.

5. Anyone who has a problem with me puffing on a harmless plant, which is a true victimless crime, can go fuck themselves.

6. Who the hell cares what other people think. If they're of no value to me then their opinion means nothing.

7. The other day I was walking in into the gas station and this dude that was coming out with a shitload of beer with his wife was like "woah look out for the hippies!" I just stopped and said, "just a little bit, man". It was pretty funny, if you were there. Two dudes that were high at the time, one with dreads, and one with long blone hair. Funny shit man.

8. they just don't know you

and shouldn't be talking

fuck what they say

really, why care?

9. Fuck anyone who puts you down. Live with the facts that as long as you a good person and all that all that matters. Who cares if anyone does drugs. Thats there life choice. I just hope you don't hang out with people like that.

10. You're a stoner and you smoke everyday.

11. Yeah, so fuck them. It's easy man. :p

12. This kind of thread sucks. I can't even believe I'm even taking my time to argue this. Probably cause I'm stoned right now. But anyways,

Uhhh.... who the fuck cares? Only jealous people envy. They just fear that you'll be better then they are.

13. People who accuse other people of slacking off are feeling guilty about that exact thing.

If i can say "your slacking off!" then i feel better about being lazy myself.

That or they think they should bust your ass as hard as they do, or they think that you dont.

14. Haha same here, since middle school people thought I was a "major pothead", kinda irked me but eh, fuck 'em right?

15. remind them how much more u enjoy life than they do. no onw like being reminded of their misfortune.:smoking:;)

16. haha same here

17. I totally understand man. When I started smoking I could tell a lot of people began to look down upon me. Some of my roommates would call me a stoner and a girl I was trying to get at said similar shit. In every one of these instances I could tell they were assuming that because I smoked weed (really just 3-4 times a week), I'd become lazy, stop hanging out with them, change in some way, and stop caring about school. I think most of them know better now because I still have the same friends and my grades never dropped.

In the beginning I let these people make me feel bad about smoking, but now I could care less. You have to realize that they are making assumptions based on stereotypes and propaganda. If anything, prove them wrong.

18. i hate it when people say that im sexy and fuck chicks everyday?

think about it its not an insult :) so just let them talk

19. you kinda learn to accept it..

i smoke weed all day everyday as of lately..and you know what

my tolerance is sky high but imn still loving it.
    but people suck.

20. stop doing that.