i hate cops

Discussion in 'General' started by Sovereign Psyche, May 17, 2005.

1. "i hate cops" that's something that you hear often on this site.

i hate it when ppl say this kind of stuff, yes its true that cops are arresting people with drugs, and getting dealers off the streets. but these people are the people that are keeping people like murderers, and rapists, and dangerous people off the streets. the only reason they are getting rid of drug dealers and drug users, is because the government is telling them that that is what they are supposed to do. cops arent bad ppl at heart(most of them), they are just trying to do their job, and protect the public.

so before you say that you hate cops, think more about what they do for you, and that they are really trying to help you and not hurt you.

smoke on, and dont get caught:smoke:

2. congratulations, mr. obvious. unfortunately, anyone who knows this (such as myself) already knows this. and those who don't are too ignorant to learn it/accept it.

3. I constantly say that I hate cops, but I do understand what you're saying and I always think that when I talk about hating them. What can I say? People like being hypocrites, look at all the drug laws.

4. wow you're the smart one.

5. [​IMG]

6. yea they dont mean like they hate every single cop on the force, but there are asshole corrupt cops, wait till you get arrested you wont be saying the same thing

7. i have been arrested, and they stole my handcarved pipe.

8. Lmao, i thought that was obvious

9. I think crimes have levels. I wish marijuana was a little lower on that totem pole. MJ doesn't deserve the running buddies the law assigns them either. Lets worry about keeping "murderers, and rapists, and dangerous people off the streets"! And a little less about "its true that cops are arresting people with drugs, and getting dealers off the streets."

blaze on my peeps. :smoke:

10. I think cops kick ass...I was fucked on E and the cop knew, he just told me to leave...I had 9 tabs of E in my hand and he let me go scot free...I respect the cops that are nice about things, but the power tripping assholes that will bust you for ANYTHING are the ones I hate...

11. I agree with you Phate. I believe that it is very unreasonable to critize policemen as a whole. Each one has their own morals and ethics, they are not a bunch of clones. And in most situations I believe that those morals and ethics are reflected in their actions. Yes I have had my run-ins with very reasonable and unreasonable cops. Once I was driving on the highway and a tire blew out, and the cops helped me out very much so. On the other hand, I have been busted for very miniscule things.

Jah Bless

12. my thread.....

REVIVED!!

woo

13. i'm such a dick.

edit: sometimes.

14. yea, cops, just as with all people, are both cool and assholes. Just pray that karma matches you up with the good ones :)

15. haha, you gave me bad rep a while ago for it, lol

oh well
    past is past
    lol
    btw, youre chiller now

16. ^^^haha, your avatar is hilarious.

17. I have respect for cops, and I know they're just doing their jobs so if I get caught its nothing against them, it's my bad they're just doing what they hafta do to make a living.

18. with addictive drugs, when the cops take out lots of dealers in an area and the ammount of auto thefts and houses being broken into drops significantly. But with weed i can't really see that happening.

19. ..i hate cops, they are complete fucking assholes, i dont know where you live, but around here cops will always stop to talk shit and cuse at us and make fun of how we look and shit and they are complete fucking faggots riding around being assholes to as many people as possible so they will feel good.

20. I hate cops. I hate them because where are they when she's getting raped? Where are they when the cars getting stolen. Fucking nowhere. A cops job isn't to prevent a crime. It's to *react* to a crime that's already happened. So after she gets raped they file a report and hopefully find the guy. And the file a report and hopefully find the guy who stole the car.

Except when it comes to drugs. With drugs it's about the only thing they have the power to *prevent* or to *catch* the criminal in the act, instead of just *reacting* to it. So they often have huge power trips about "catching the bad guy" and pat each other on the back because at the end of the day, 90% of the time the only crime they ever catch in progress is drug crimes. Every other time they're just filing reports and catching speeders. But drugs are this huge target for them, it's their holy grail. They can arrest everyone for doing nothing just because they have drugs. It's bullshit and it pisses me off.

There's a lot of good cops out there. But there's a lot of dick cops too. I guess it's just karma on which one you get.