Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate coming here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dc1994, Aug 7, 2009.

1. When I look at the bud other people are getting, it makes me feel like shit. Because all i get is mids and the occaisonal dank. Does anybody have any tips to find better weed. Im starting to get pissed that i cant seem to find the dank.

2. talk to your stoner friends and figure out who their dealers are.

3. When you come to the forum just scroll down to the growing section. Hope that answers your question.

4. Just ask the people you know and see smoking the higher quality bud.
    I'm sure with a propper approach, no one should mind helping you on your journey!

5. Yeah im growing now, but i kinda fucked it up so im waiting until next year and gettin some of the good nutes and all that stuff.

6. Why wait? Indoor grow?

7. I was thinking about it, but i live with my parents, and my dads a cop so he would smell it right away.

8. lmao u better not look at my thread

9. LOL YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT IT?

One question, are you retarded?

D.
    :smoke:

10. Network.. Talk to people, talk to peoples people.. Etc Etc

11. I know exactly how you feel. I'm from PA near hbg and we get some OK mids here, but never anything higher than beasters...even that's hard to find w/o getting ripped.

I usually only buy mids, but the last batch was so seedy :mad: ...atleast it got me pretty lifted, so I can't complain too much, especially the price I paid (55 half z).

12. This.

13. 55? ouch!

14. i think since ur dads a cop that should make your journey that much harder ... cause if i was your friend nd u wanted some dank shit ... i dont think i would help you much .. considering the smell is dankkkk nd ur dad is a copppa.. so he will smell it rightaway.

15. Damn homie, you got a predicament on your hands with your dad being a cop and all. I agree with ddb421 that if I was your friend I wouldnt help you much for my own safety. =/

All I can say is good luck and happy adventuring.

16. yeah i know what you mean, i can only get mids most of the time, if got some dank a few times, be thank full you have connections my girl friend knows everyone where i moved so if i pick up, she will find out and ill be in shit, so i hardly get weed, id kill for some mids.

17. Move out and grow in your own place.

Nothing like freedom.

18. Your dads glove compartment might have a half of some dank waiting for you if you have the cojones necessary. But he probably sleeps with his keys in his pocket with his hand on his gun.

How did he find out you were getting stoned by the way? I always wanted to know about that in the other thread. YOURE DOIN DRUGS lol

19. Haha, I hate coming here too, it doesn't make me feel like shit, but it does get me feeling pretty jealous sometimes, just seeing some other people's dankness

20. ask ur pops to stop a drug dealer and take his stuff. u know a lot of cops do that and take ppplz shyt and bring it back into the cycle lol.