Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i hate calling dealers!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by oddis, Feb 2, 2006.

1. I called a new dealer a few days ago. I called "said hey is ****** there?" he said "yeah who the fuck is this?". This was a bit wierd so I just "Max who the fuck is this" He started to laugh and asked if I was that kid who use to run down the halls in high school screaming "I will kill you for Satan". Turns out we went to the same school. He saw me run around my school all crazy. So yeah things go good for me. Just stay cool losen up man. They smoke weed to I like to just be myself.

2. i had this one dude wouldnt talk even if you gave a reference, but one due was like you know who, alright and got down brass tax man, cool as shit gotta let them know your cool thats it

3. I love calling dealers, they're usually ready to meet me wherever.

4. I've known my dealer since first grade

5. I have been best friends with my dealer before he started dealing... he always hooks me up, and half the time we are together he is liek leaving every 30 minutes to sell some produce and comes back. He usually gives me free tree too, i went 6 months, smoking liek once or twice with him, and he never made me pay him anything... No he does though, that im asking for an ounce at a time lol.. which he only charges me 50 for.

6. I've never had a problem with calling dealers...mainly since I was friends with the people before I started buying from them. So always good prices and no hostility; hell, my main connect drops shit off at my front door since she drives by my house on her way in and out of town. :smoking:

But I can relate to an odd phone call. I was smoking up with my main connect, and we were BSing. I told her how I'd like to grab a gram of coke. She was dry but she said she'd check on it. This was at noon. That night, around 8, I get this call on my cell from some odd number. Normally I wouldn't answer it but I picked up.

"Hello?"
    "Who is this?"
    "Um......who is THIS?"
    "Yeah. How much ya need?"
    "What? Who are you?"
    "*********, what you looking for?" I hadn't met anyone by the name, wtf
    "Um...lemme run to the ATM and I'll call ya back."
    "Yeah, yeah. Aight"

Confused as hell, I called my main connect and got her to confirm who the guy was and if he was straight. She okay'd him and I rang him back. The guy met me out in the pouring raid and sold me a heavy bag for cheap. I was SO paranoid though; I had never had a dealer I had never met before call me. :p

7. If you ask, and they don't tell you they're a cop, that's entrapment. :)

No cop or police force around here is going to start any investigation into some kids that push ounces to make some chump change.

If you think I'm a cop and I'm a new buyer, ask me if I am. Problem solved. Some dealers are so jumpy that it's irritating. After all, it's being nervous and extra cautious that always gets you caught. With me? I don't care, I'll sell to anyone. Hell, I'd sell to your grandma on her deathbed, and I'd still tell her to enjoy. Stop being so fuckin' squeemish, dealers.

8. nah fuck that anyone who is around weight constantly knows that it sorta eats at eventually turning into a lil paranoia that i deem as reasonable and necessary. when i had bud in my car 24/7 i was looking at every person's face, every car, every license plate. and when i did drive around cop cars i got the fattest shot of adrenaline because i became so damn nervous (ever since my last ticket driving around cops fucking gets me). and yeah i would get phone calls from people i dont even know asking me for shit.

"hey this is ____ im ____ friend, you know the one that moved to alabama. anyways he said you had some trees and i was wondering if i could get some."

except i dont know ANYONE that moved to alabama or anyone with that name for that matter, and if you wanna tell me a phonecall like that doesnt make you paranoid as a drug dealer then your gonna get caught cause your not cautious enough. a lot of people think that is just some easy peasy shit but these people are risking a lot to fill a niche in this society. im not trying to say sellin is a hard ass job but how would you like it if everytime you sit down to smoke a blunt with your friends, or are trying to chill with this girl your phone is blown up every 20 minutes? i mean your out and about all damn day running around, and its nice because your making money. but there is a tradeoff there and you gotta cut your dudes some slack because it literally is them against the police and how would you feel if there was no way to defend yourself against that?

just my 2. . .

9. If I was a dealer I would be paranoid, I'd only deal to people that I know personally, or that a close friend will vouch for. No strangers, thats how alot of my friends got arrested.

10. damn 50 cents per gram
    I would pay that