I hate being sick

Discussion in 'General' started by Mortikai, Oct 4, 2008.

1. #1 Mortikai, Oct 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2008
    I had the joy of waking up at 6:30 AM after a night of moderate drinking to go dry heave over my friends toilet for about 5 minutes. Brushing to off, I chug some gatorade and go back to sleep.

I wake up again, idk how much later but not long, to go dry heave again. No gatorade, just dry heaves, which i'm taking to mean as my body needed that gatorade. I chug some more and once again go back to sleep.

Not long after, I'm rudely awoken by another pain in my stomach...it's back to the toilet for me. This time i didn't dry heave though, I threw up about 1/2 a cup of blood. My theory is that I ruptured a blood vessel in my nasal cavity while dry heaving earlier and before i could notice it I was already back asleep and it was draining into my stomach. (That was actually my mom's deduction). At the time tho i was pretty worried. I tried to go back to sleep though.

Alas, I'm not meant to. By this time its about 9:45AM and I'm crawling back to that porcelain goddess just in case something actually comes. Lo and behold i dry heave for about 5 minutes then just decided to fall face first onto my friend's couch until the next time I had to get up.

My other friend there saw that it was almost 10, and we wanted to catch the bus out from my one friend's apartment back to campus. We manage this, I no longer feel like vomiting/dry heaving, I just feel as sick as I have been for the passed few days.

The best part though, is that I have to work in 4 hours. :(

Guess it's time to smoke a bowl.

2. Definitely. I feel for ya, just imagine it without bud :eek:

3. If I didn't have bud, I'd roll over and just sleep all day and give my job a big "FUCK YOU."

I've been sick, I managed to get my shift covered yesterday by the manager was like "Either you show up or you get your shift covered, if not it's you job." Luckily between a couple people I was able to get it covered.

Today is our Homecoming game day. I already tried a few days ago before i was really sick to get this covered so my g/f could come up. I know that I can't get this covered. So if I don't show up i'll probably lose my job. It also sucks cuz my parentss are in town this weekend and I'll barely get to see them.

I guess I'll just go to work though, but management is gonna damn sure know I'm not happy about it.

4. i feel ya bro, i have been sick for like 3 days now. plus plus, my girl is teasing me. so now not only am i sick, but i got her sending dirty pictures to my phone, and saying all sorts of really dirty things, but shes not in the mood. im so freakin horny i could literally shoot someone

5. yah it sucks

6. you should wash your hands more often