Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate being 'burnt'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JointRolla, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Its such a crappy feeling.. especially when you smoke middies.. i always am so depressed its sad :-( anyone else get this way..super depressed

2. I don't get depressed at all. I get super tired, and usually sleep the whole next day. If i'm not going to smoke the next day, i'm always wide awake for another chance to bake.
    I just fucking rhymed, awsome.

3. I wouldn't say I get depressed, but it can be an unpleasant feeling. When do you smoke usually? The "burnt" feeling can be advantageous if one wants to fall asleep afterwards :)

4. Is it possible to just nap off the feeling?

5. I dont know.. i am what you call a 'weekend warrior' so i smoke friday saturday and sunday about an ounce (parties,bros etc) so basically.. im a zombie.. and then i get to wake up at 530 to go to highschool.. i am now trying to smoke more .. hoping that i dont get stuck with this depression..

I am actually saying this because last weekend i had the worse high.. my friend was acting like a Dbag.. totally pissed me off.. i almost got into a fight with him like fist fight.. so it kind of just fucked everything up..

6. just smoke in smaller portions. get used to it and build a tolerence to being burnt out. i used to get this but i steadily increased smoking starting small and going bigger for a while. i havnt gotten the feeling since. just smoke a small bowl to yourself. try to space out hits and dont breath in too fast.

7. That is such a waste to smoke an O per weekend. I wouldnt do that even at my prices of 60 an O.

For me it depends, I will get burnt out depending on what I did. I will use bud as a sleep aid, but it feels great to lay in bed stoned. Yet there are times when I smoke and after the high is done I feel normal, or have energy.

8. Kid's gotta be overexaggerating. I would be impressed if him and 4 of his friends could smoke half an ounce per weekend, besides the fact that that is just a shit ton of weed to smoke in 3 days, there's no way some kid and his friends in highschool could afford to drop $250-$400/weekend on weed, unless of course they live in Laguna

9. when did i say 4 friends? Its between 5 people.. not including me.. and i live in Connecticut bud.. Its a pretty rich area we all put in 50 bucks at min