I hate athiests (myself included)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by VolcomSton3d, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Say goodbye to my Rep...:wave:

I'm tired and fucking sick of all these damn threads saying how religion is bullshit, priests are pedophiles, the bible is a conspiracy blah blah bitch bitch. So what the fuck if it is? Why the hell should you, or anyone else for that matter, tell anyone that their beliefs are in vain, and then proceed to talk about marijuana as a religious experience.

Wait....a religious experience? Yea thats what I fucking said. re·li·gious - relating to or manifesting faithful devotion to an acknowledged ultimate reality(Thats you being high). We all enjoy smoking weed because it gives us a way out from our problems, a social lubricant, a different view on life. It's a recurring thing in all our lives and all of us would be willing to fight for it, so in a sense we all go to the church of marijuana.

Some people are less fortunate, others have diseases, some really truly believe in a higher power. Any of you smart "athiests" ever see a hateful thread aimed twords those with no faith? A bible banger shouting out your sins and demanding that you repent? (Oh, see i'm an atheist along with the rest of you so I guess you can't use this as an example.) No, it's because people of faith have morals and desency. They were raised to respect others and value their opinions. Yea, theres some fucking crazy people out there killing and raping in the name of their God, not my point.

Learn some fucking respect. Bottom line is people make the final decisions, hate what people do and not what they believe in. Religion, race, and sex doesn't define the person but what they do and how it influences other people does.

If anything, Religion gives people guidelines on how to live their life.

I found this song very inspiring, I guess everyone is looking for a little guidance

Cloud Cult - The Story of the Grandson of Jesus

today is a good day to flex the muscles of the weary
    a miracle is a miracle even when it's ordinary
    we will walk on the water even though it seems scary
    if someone will show us the way

i shook hands with the man who honestly thinks he's
    the grandson of Jesus with the penchant for pinches
    he served us communion of cold wa and twinkies
    guess everyone has their own view

he stood on his soap box and told us a parable
    of a man with eyeglasses so small they're unwearable
    and the moral of the story is it all looks terrible
    depending on what you look through, on what you look through

he said "do unto yourself as you do unto your neighbour
    it's not an eye for an eye it's a favour for a favour
    and it's okay if this world had a billion saviours
    'cause there's so many things to be saved

take my words with a boulder of salt
    or blame it on your devil
    always the scapegoats fault
    we all point fingers when it comes to a halt
    can somebody show us the way, show us the way...

2. I'm nothing...I don't like to label myself to any kind of religion. I don't believe in not believing in god nor do I believe in believing in god therefor I'm not an atheist nor a christian.

And not all people have religious experiences with marijuana, personally it just calms me down quite a bit and makes me feel happier. It isn't like when you smoke marijuana god is making miracles happen and your witnessing them, it has to do with the chemicals in your brain mixing with the thoughts and ideas in your brain.

3. Yeah man, same views as you.

4. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahha, open your fucking eyes man. Just because you may not see threads on THESE boards of religious people making fun of and hating on Atheists, does not mean it does not happen in the real fucking world. You want to know why atheists are so militant? It is because we get constantly harassed by religious zealots who view us as heretics for not believing in "their" gods. Your common atheist does not hate on religious people because of their beliefs, they hate on them because these religious people try to press their beliefs on to other people. Secularism my ass. Gay people can not get married because somebody's religious text says it is wrong. People trying to get abortion outlawed because THEIR religious text says it is morally wrong.

If religious people do not press their beliefs on me, I do not press mine on them. And I know I can say that for most atheists out there. But of course there are some exceptions, atheists who just like to stir up some shit. But how in the hell is the religious community any different?

And this would be fine if they ONLY tried to guide their own followers lives, but they do not. They press their ideals and beliefs on everyone around them and if someone does not conform to their ideology, they get spurned by the old "You're going to hell for your beliefs."

What have atheists done in this world that is harmful to others? Nothing. How many lives have been lost and wars fought over religion? Because someone else's god or gods go by different names means that they should die for the heretic ways.

Organized religion is probably one of the worst things to happen to this Earth and the people on it. People took a good idea about believing in something higher and being able to look forward to something when the time comes to die. They go and take this idea and turn it into something perverted. People who are supposedly "closer" to god tell their sheeple how to live their life and that if they do not obey, then they will suffer in hell for eternity.

5. ATHEIST *stabs*

6. I didn't actually take the time to read through exactly what the thread's about, but I skimmed it... and I'll just put down my two cents.

I don't believe in some all mighty, righteous, one person / entity who controls everything and controls everything for the greater good.

I do however keep in mind most the time, that if there is such a thing out there, I better not piss it off too much.

Blah.

7. FUNNY THING ABOUT ATHIESTS IS THEY ARE ON TOP OF THE WORST RELIGION LIST OUT THERE ASIDE FROM MORMONS OR ISLAMIC TERRORISTS....

BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO MILITANT ABOUT PUSHING THIER ALL MIGHTY KNOWLEDGE THAT THIER IS NO ALMIGHTY,,,,,,IT'S LIKE A FASHION STATEMENT TO BE ATHIEST......

I Role Agnostic...Meaning Something is probably out thier...But none of thes religions knows EXACTLY What it is or has a patent on the rule book!!!!

8. I just call myself an atheist because I'm actually agnostic but I don't want religious zea-fuck-lots to cram their beliefs down my throat.

9. I could not agree more you freaking nailed it let everyone believe what they want to believe and shut the fuck up! Everyone needs to quit trying to convince one another that their beliefs are the right one. just accept that your beliefs are your own one way or the other, kick back and light up a fatty we can all enjoy that.

10. The reason atheists are on the top of the list is not because we are militant. It is because that the vast majority of the world is religious and us nonbelievers are a very very small percentage. The same people who submit to doing those kind of polls are the extreme right wing religious nut jobs that think a man who does not believe in a god is the worst kind of human to walk the Earth. So that yearly poll is about as objective and worthy as... well as about fuck all.

11. That goes both ways mang..you obviously haven't had any religious people come to your door talking about how domesticated animals are wrong (some mormon people were talking about it)

12. I'm not an athiest and/or of any religion....im an individual and thats how i see it...i could care less about anyone elses beliefs i have my own life to live instead of getting caught up with "LABELS"...so because i dont believe in god that makes me an athiest...NO...it makes me who i am...i dont need to be a part of larger system...all i got is my mind and the body i walk with

13. wtf is MANG...is it TANG or what

WOW

14. Go back to 2nd grade and use context clues...

edit : Learn some grammar while your there too.

15. i smoke weed to get high. thats it.

and no, i would not be willing to fight for fucking dried plant matter.

bullshit.

you obviously have no clue about the bible belt.

the day i can drive down the fucking road and not get assaulted with "REPENT OR DIE" signs and inbred cousin-fuckers shouting at me to accept jesus,

is the day ill respect other's beliefs.

i keep my windows rolled down when i drive, and last month one old guy actually stuck his head in the passenger side of my car while i was stopped at a red light.

he asked me if i had found jesus, and then started yelling at me cuz he could smell the reefer smoke. yelling. at me. in my own car.

he really gave me down the river while i was stopped at that light. i never said one word, he just stood there and shouted how bad of a person i was.

if there had been a cop there i would have been busted.

well, i didnt find jesus, but i did find a medium cup of cheerwine to go with his lovely white shirt.

i dont have to respect shit.

i (i can only speak for myself here) have never personally flamed anyone (mophyx excluded) for their beliefs.

and i never will.

i respect all people on here,

but i dont have to respect mother goose's fairy tale.

16. yeah like proper grammar is that proper...I'ts MAN MADE...meaning i choose what i think is "PROPER GRAMMAR"...another mans creation does not apply to me.............taught by schools that government teaches and chooses what to display...if you really think your getting an "EDUCATION" from american schools your the idiot...

17. this guy thinks im writing a novel......its a computer not school

18. #18 Foop, Apr 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

Wow, quit hitting the bong man, that is some of the worst logic I have ever heard in my life.

19. yea, atheists are whiny motherfuckers, they bitch about christians cramming shit down there throats about religion, but no ones ever gave me any shit about it. and i highly doubt unless you instigate it by arguing your point to someone with faith, that anyone just came up to you n started bashing you being an atheist and forcing religion on you (jehova's witness's not included)

atheists just KNOW there right, so they feel the need to point it out at every possible oppurtunity, if they didnt there wouldnt be so many "theres no god" threads in the spirituality/philosophy section

we get it, there is no god, end of discussion, no amount of your scientific evidence can "prove" it, so you sound just as retarded as the christians that you try to put down

our telescopes cant see a galaxy 100 galaxies from ours, so therfor that galaxy does not exist, you dont doubt that it does do you?

science cant prove EVERYTHING. i mean hell, science has even been able to show that ghosts/spirits exist through EVP's n shit, where as before the idea of ghosts was thought to be ridiculous.. (i've been watching "a haunting" on the discovery channel alot lately)

so who knows, maybe one day science will be able to prove god exists

i dont necessarily believe in a christian god, it just pisses me off how atheists are 10 times worse than christians when it comes to cramming belief's down your throat, and then they bitch n bitch about christians doing it to them

you have your belief's, keep em to yourself, and then when you die ur either gonna experience nothing, ur gonna turn into a spirit, reincarnate, or your gonna burn in hell and REALLY wish you werent such a know it all on earth... so until your dead, u dont know shit, so stop acting like you do

end of rant

edit: ok not end of rant.. just a thought, aside from the crazy religous people, who are not crazy because of religion, but are crazy just as any other person is crazy but happen to put religion as their main output of crazy babble, did it ever occur to any of you that the regular people who just kinda put the idea out there that jesus is lord n what not, are doing it because they want you to feel happy the way they do?? its a general rule of thumb that nice people like to make others happy, and their belief in jesus brings them joy so they want to maybe spread that joy to others by maybe getting someone to consider becoming christian? theres alot of people in AA/NA who were atheists but once there problem got to bad they turned to faith for help and it worked for them? they began praying and it helped them stay clean. its easy to say that praying just induces a sort of temporary self hypnosis, but is it out of the question to think that those prayers are actually a god helping you? science/psychology would say its a sort of self hypnosis, but the mind is a very powerful thing and just because some studies prove something, doesnt necessarily mean that it makes it scientific fact when it comes to your mind, theres no way to really tell whats happening in an individual mind. i dunno, just a thought

and on another note of the drug addicts alcoholics, i could pray that tomorrow i will quit heroin for good (keep in mind that "religion is for weak people") but whether its prayer that helps me quit or just brute will, isnt it my own actions that determine what happens, i dont understand why people think religion is for weak people, they may ask for help from god, but when it comes down to it, whether someone gets through something with or without prayer, isnt the fact that they get through it all that really matters? say an atheist and a christians mothers are both dieing of cancer, the mothers die, the christian manages through prayer, and the atheist manages through time, then they both go back to living there lives as they did before, if you didnt know which was atheist or christian, wouldnt you look at them both as equally strong people? its not like prayer is cheating or somethin that the weak use, its simply a coping mechanism, and for all we know, its actually god giving that person just enough strength and guidance not to break down and commit suicide, and perhaps even giving the atheist strength without his request

i'm gonna just shutup now, its late, i'm high, n i cant quite think of a way to put my thoughts into words

20. again, another person who doesnt know what life in the bible belt is like.