I hate assholes...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThePhantom, Jan 24, 2008.

1. There are these two guys who I used to be friends with but I'm not anymore because they're going down the wrong path. Anyway, they've come to my house a few times, and I always just say I don't want to chill, and then they ask me for money, and I give it to them just to make them go away. But today they came and I decided I'm not going to answer the door anymore, and then they called me and I didn't answer. Things seemed to be going well. Then one of the guys freaking saw me through the basement window in the computer room (I don't know how he did), so the gig was basically up. Anyway one of the guys called me and said, "Open the door", and I don't want to because I don't trust them anymore (they've done some bad things, like felony things, besides weed), and they said they wanted me to smoke with them somewhere but I said no. So then the guy, and this is kind of funny, said, "Alright, so since you can't chill, you gotta give us $5" and I'm like, "Why would I give you $5! Just because you came to my house unannounced and I don't want to chill I have to give you money?" and he's like, "Just $5" and I didn't want to. I told him I didn't have a $5 bill on me, and he knows I have a lot of change, so he told me to give him $5 in change and I said I wasn't going to go through the hassle of doing that. So then he went down to $1 and started begging for that and I kept saying no so finally he said, "You're a bitch yo, you better watch out the next time I see you you're done" and then they went away. The irony is, why the hell should I give money to someone who is going to fight me if I don't give it to them?

So what should I do to avoid any conflict?

2. Show them your Fucking crazy. No one messes with a crazy Guy.

On a more serious note you should probably avoid them. If attacked you should fight back and call the fuzz.

Don't chill with them and definately don't give them money if you don't want them around.

3. Yeah I'm avoiding them as much as possible. That's a good idea about going crazy though, although it might ruin my rep around town.

4. You shouldn't have given them money in the first place. It's like if you feed a stray dog the dog or dogs in this case will keep coming back.

5. Honestly yeah you should avoid conflict, and probably shouldn't have given them money in the first place.
    I hate it when people owe me money, so I'd probably threaten to mangle them unless I got my money back. The next step is hitting them in the knee with a pipe or baseball bat or something haha

6. get a fake but real-looking gun and pull it out on em and tell em to get off ur property cus it isn't worth dying over 5 dollars. Kinda reminds me of the lochness monster when chef got married to that succubus... TREE-FIDDY

7. ummm... that whole story just sounds bizarre!! like, who the fuck do they think they are? people who have a sense of entitlement bother me. so do people who think that they have the right to be a total and complete face-dick (yeah, i said it... its more satisfying than 'dick-head' IMO) to others just because they dont get their way.

8. haha dude tree fitty, and yeah man get a hate stick (mini bat) and just keep it with you. kid gets close, pop him in the knee and then in the back or ribs. dont go for the head man, its attempted murder.

9. Ive read a few of your posts and I kinda wonder on ur age but w/e. Thats soo fucking funny that he comes to your hosue and says since you cant hang out with me, you gotta give me five bucks... wtf?

if he is realy that broke, he will probably steal your shit soon...

I say, when you see him, act like you dont know him, dont make eye contact, and dont even stop if he starts talking to you.

If he messes with you, get your boys to kick his teath in. GL man.

10. keep a bat in your car and dont go for the head

11. Yes, going for the head could wind up with very serious consequences. I honestly don't think he's going to fight me over a dollar though, but if he does, he's going to pay for it.

12. ok so why do you pay your friends? when you would hang out with them before you would give them money?

13. fuck those pricks...you seem like a really nice girl, and get a good guy friend who has more friends to fuck em up or sumthin they sound like bitches if their askin u for money

14. go for his knee caps and make him go into the worst pain of his life then tell him how much of a bitch he is.....dont kill

16. be a man about it walk right out there with a bat n be like whats up? have a phone in your hand be like get off my property or cops r commin. dont sit in your house like a rabbit thats why they are doin this stuff it makes them feel powerfull. cops believe it or not are on your side for shit like this and they loveee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee arrestin the assaulting party at any chance its like they fkin live for it lol. anyways if your 18 man you sound like you arnt but if you are ffs grow some balls :)

17. It simply would not be good to interact with them, I still live with my parents and I can't have any trouble go down at my house, you get it? If I owned this house, I'd probably be a lot more aggressive, but I can't.

By the way, why do you guys keep saying, "Don't kill", like I would actually come close to doing that, ha ha.

18. The irony of someone begging you for money like that and then threatening you is hilarious.

But...to be safe, I would either travel with people, or start carrying a knife around with you.

19. LOL WHY would you give some random people that just show up to your house money anyway? Now they know you're a sucker so thats why they kept begging you for it, because they know you'll give it to them...fuck that dude.