I had to put this out Their.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detailed one, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Can you piss if someone is in a public bathroom with you?

I cannot piss if someone is in a public restroom with me...No matter what Its fucked up ill have to take a huge piss then run into a restroom and someone is beside me so ill just stand there pretending :D then leave...then won't go for along ass time..

Anxiety sucks dick.
    Had this problem since I was in Elementry School when some kid peaked over at my balls....Fucking faggot ruined my LIFE.

2. the word you are looking for is there

and yea i have the same problem but only when it comes to shitting. there has to be zero people in the bathroom for me to drop the cosby kids off at the pool..

3. Yea same thing with me man. And the fucked up thing is is that when I was younger my parents had me go to a drug program for smoking buds, and I was forced to piss with a guy WATCHING me 4 times a week for a couple months. My parents knew I couldn't/can't piss in front of anyone. I still can't forgive them and that happened 5+ years ago

4. Ha I will not ever put my ass on a public toilet I rather rest my ass on a tree.

How much piss/shit and who knows what else touched that toilet seat.

5. I have no problem pissing in a urinal as long as they follow the rule that you don't use the one next to one already in use! :mad:

I also never shit in public, before I smoked I had a horrible metabolism and it would take me like 30 minutes for one shit. Now it only takes 5.. but I don't like pulling my pants down in anywhere public.

Also OP I doubt any kid had a real sack in elementary :rolleyes: also saying faggot like that is mean :<

6. I can't take a leak with someone there. unless it's really noisy, like at a mall. then im like idgaf.

7. i cant piss in urinals when people are in the restroom unless i REALLY have to go, but i can shit and piss in stalls

8. i got no problem with pissing with others

9. yea i know. i always wipe down the seat with toilet paper then lay toilet paper down so my ass doesnt have to touch the actual seat.

10. yea OP i had that problem too but i overcame that trouble by just convincing myself that i have too piss when im in front of the urinal. i would always fake it if i couldn't or go in a stall but now it doesn't take me more than 30 seconds to go even when another dude is next to me. just think of a faucet leaking water or something lol and itll make you wanna piss...

11. You can't piss if people are in the bathroom? People can't piss if I'm in the bathroom.

I'll piss on every one of those fuckers til they leave.

12. I almost NEVER shit in public. Unless i HAVE to or ill shit myself.

And i dont enjoy urinals that people can look at your shit its just weird. if its got that divider its cool, but i prefer pissing in a stall. I also dont like that urinals sometimes the piss splashes all over you, its better pissing into a toilet bowl in a stall. For sure.

And the pretending thing, i end up doing that sometimes too lol, i just cant piss sometimes. Its annoying.

13. I try to avoid shitting in public bathrooms, but only because they tend to be nasty as fuck. But if I have to go then I go, no sense holding it in. And if I have to piss I piss, doesn't matter how many people around.

14. if there are those divider things then no problems but i don't like open bath rooms because people piss everywhere

i also try my best not to shit in public, i hate hate hate public bathrooms. big cities especially suck because no one gives a fuck about the condition of the bathroom after they are done

nothing better then your toilet

15. Reminds me of the movie Waiting. The only time I have a problem is when someone comes and stands next to me, especially if there's other urinals. I feel like either punching them in the face or just being like; "Really, what the fuck?"

16. Not gonna lie, but i'm the same way.

I just can't do it.....

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Male Restroom Etiquette‬‎[/ame]