I had to Kick her Out!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JusABoss, Dec 16, 2019.

1. First time growing and with no real idea to what I’m doing and the out come of trying different techniques. 3x3 grow space I started with 6plants 2 photos and 4 autos. 2Photos are vegging great and 3 of the autos are in week 3 of flower but one is less than 10in tall and starting to flower. Figured buds wouldn’t get any light cause other plants are 2ft +. I stunted it a WHOLE lot due to over watering cause I started in 3gal fab pot. So today I realized I really don’t have the space for all 6 so I decided to give the stunted play the axe. Plants grew a lot bigger than expected so I’m living and learning like I said first timer

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. You're probably gonna be kickin out more than that soon, sorry to say. 3x3 is still really small for 5 plants. I am down to 3 from 8 in a 4x4. I'm not doing any autos though, so you might have better luck than I. I also did a shitty job training. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

3. Yea I kno. Just Not trying to get rid of my hard work lol. Thinking of just getting another tent maybe a bigger one even

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. That's what happened to me, lol. I started in a 2x4x6 and ran out of space in every direction. Had to make the switch two weeks into flower and they were large and hard to move. If you're gonna do it, do it sooner than later. Longer you wait, harder it'll be to move to a new tent.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Growing in the same space and got heat stress now and no more room to move lights up :) first grows are fun learning lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Man, tell me about it, lol. I got 20 extra vertical inches with the new tent and thought I'd finally be able to fit in the auto drainage system I had been wanting to build. So I did that, which added 3.5 inches, and now I'm already worrying about vertical space again When will these mother fuckers stop stretching? lol

• Funny Funny x 1