I had this idea...

Discussion in 'General' started by Justanotherdude122, Sep 21, 2016.

1. So let's just start by saying I haven't smoked in almost 5 years And I was a heavy user of over a half every day of good and I slowly stopped enjoying the highs. Blah blah blah it bored me and then I got a job I couldn't smoke at probation didn't help either lmao. About a month ago I said fuck it and got a couple of grams to have a celebration of my successes.
    After the first few hits I immediately went into that real focused and deep thought process mind state. I smoked a blunt then packed a few bowls and I felt the same high I felt the first time when I was in 6th grade and everything was amazing. I'll get to the main point here. I sat in my relax area and just got into my noggin and explored thoughts. Then something absolutely cool in concept hit me, bear with me here.
    Imagine planting a bunch of trees really close together and letting them grow over years and years until eventually they merge into one single and very big tree... Then turn that shit into a house by cutting at it from the outside in. Granted it would take years and years but the end result of a small house made of nothing but trees was a cool thought. That's why I miss bud, sometimes I'd just sit and laugh and sometimes my imagination was as good as a 5 yr olds and I'm all gravy with that.

• Like Like x 3
  2. yes

• Like Like x 1
  3. When you could be thinking about the theory of relativity, quantum mechanics, the universe and intelligent life in space.

• Like Like x 1
  4. But wouldn't you just be cutting tree's in half? Upon further review, it's not gunna work.

5. Of course it won't work I definitely said it was a cool concept. Lmao forgot Facebook turned into just trolls but didn't think the weed smokers turned into trolls. Oh well. Why so serious lmao

6. close bro your thinking to big..... tree house that motherfucker

7. You can grow a giant sequoia, Or several. then have someone in the future hollow them out and connect them by bridge. Trying to fuse together a bunch of unfuseable tree's just doesnt make sense. Do you usually refer to retarded unrealistic ideas as concepts?

• Like Like x 1
  8. This church is made out of trees

download.jpg tree-church-nature-installation-barry-cox-new-zealand-8.jpg interior.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yes. That church is made out of multiple trees. But it isn't the giant tree house that op is talking about. He wants to create a super tree by growing alot of trees near each other. Although I'd smoke a bowl in that church.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. yea me too that would be great to smoke in that church haha.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Me too. I love feeling at one with nature when I smoke.

• Like Like x 1

12. True that man I used to luv smoking outside back in Jamaica lol to nervous to do it in America tho.

13. I do not blame ya. I'd love to smoke outside some more but it's too scary to do so without being caught.

• Like Like x 1
  14. hahahaha cool concept. The stoned mind is a creative one that's for sure.

15. Concept: an abstract idea; a general notion.
    "structuralism is a difficult concept"
    synonyms: idea, notion, conception, abstraction;

Congratulations. You played yourself. Take your negative energy back to grade school bud.