I had this idea...

Discussion in 'General' started by Justanotherdude122, Sep 21, 2016.

1. So let's just start by saying I haven't smoked in almost 5 years And I was a heavy user of over a half every day of good and I slowly stopped enjoying the highs. Blah blah blah it bored me and then I got a job I couldn't smoke at probation didn't help either lmao. About a month ago I said fuck it and got a couple of grams to have a celebration of my successes.
    After the first few hits I immediately went into that real focused and deep thought process mind state. I smoked a blunt then packed a few bowls and I felt the same high I felt the first time when I was in 6th grade and everything was amazing. I'll get to the main point here. I sat in my relax area and just got into my noggin and explored thoughts. Then something absolutely cool in concept hit me, bear with me here.
    Imagine planting a bunch of trees really close together and letting them grow over years and years until eventually they merge into one single and very big tree... Then turn that shit into a house by cutting at it from the outside in. Granted it would take years and years but the end result of a small house made of nothing but trees was a cool thought. That's why I miss bud, sometimes I'd just sit and laugh and sometimes my imagination was as good as a 5 yr olds and I'm all gravy with that.