Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I had a seizure last night.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uburu, May 9, 2011.

1. yo can i get link to that gore thread?

2. I guess you could condemn me for being a weed-abuser. Its like im smoking weed to improve the general quality of my life. I need to smoke to have fun and be entertained. I cant do everything that I normally do while high. Thanks for your reply man.

3. Youll have to search around for it man, that thread probably 404'd a while ago and I dont have that fucked up .gif saved. I can hardly think about it without getting sick.

4. That sounds pretty frightening... I wouldn't be able to watch something like that. I think that if it's what you were looking for then you deserved it. But if not, I would say try your best to avoid watching gory/horrible things if you're getting high.

If I were you, I'd just smoke a bit the next time, watch something really funny with a buddy, then a bit more the next, etc.

Good luck :)

5. Thats perfectly normal with all things traumatizing, whether its physical, or emotional, and it seems like yours is both, can compeltely change how a person looks at something.

Im not against the idea of you smoking again, of course not. Just be careful, go into slowly, be sure you have someone with you that you trust, and listen to calm, relaxing music. And dont have bright lights on.

6. scary.. sounded like a panic attack at first... but not the seizure part..

my babymama had a weed induced seizure once... well, it was the blunt that triggered it, but she was epeleptic, she had seizures other times besides that time, it was just once, right after a blunt, and she equated the blunt, to be the cause... and i'm not one to question that kinda shit, usually the individual knows what happened and what caused it.. she just kinda fainted, i caught her on the way down, and she convulsed for about 30 seconds on the floor after i layed her there... close homie had 911 dialed in his phone and everything.. she came to, wanted to know wtf happened at first, then she realized lol...

7. Sounds good. So I shouldn't smoke alone? Not even a bit?

8. Well here I am trying to get into a chilled out state of mind before blazing. Then I see this shit. Thanks OP. No really thanks. I suppose its my fault for even clicking on the thread. But thanks OP. I appreciate it.

your friend oldschooltoker.
    :mad:

9. 1- nerd!
    2- ^ lol
    2- xD
    4- here lies your problem, i doubt watching gore is somthing that should be done while baked.

10. I am so sorry man. It wasnt on purpose. I completely understand how it feels. If it means anything Im doing better and you dont have to worry about anything, just try not to think about any of the seizure shit or the picture or anything.:(:(:(

11. Its all good man. Just the worst possible time for me to be reading this shit thats all.

12. Dude, that's hella intense. I smoke the stickiest of the icky daily and haven't ever had anything like that happen. Did you family member know where they were getting the mids from or was it just some random hookup? Weed seizures can happen, but not to the average joe. Go get checked out, and start small when you start toking again ;)

13. yea you can smoke by yourself, just find your limits on your own like heres mine according to my tolernace to get me really high

3 fat joints

2 blunts

3 bowl of a hand bowl

6 hits from my bong+ 12 minutes with my vaporizer,.
    listen to music, or play some call of duty multiplayer or zombies, and make your favorite meals and be king for a day after you light the magical herb

14. Bro you talkin regs, mids, or dank?? If he's having seizures off a tight packed bowl of mids I'm thinking he should think maybe a couple hits from the bong or a baby bowl.

15. link the gore videos.

16. Man, gore is not cool. But I hope you don't have anymore seizures.
    Visiting crazy anxiety-inducing websites is kinda a bad idea when high.

Always relax when you smoke. Smoke a little at a time (it's not a race to get high).

17. Did you lose bladder control? :confused:

18. I have two friends that had similar situation. It was New Years eve and we were hit up a chill little kick back with a half ounce of weed and alot of beer for pong. Well everyone went outside and smoked like three blunts. We went back inside an d half of the people went to the garage and another half stayed in the living room watching TV. Well what was on TV was "1000 ways to die." Well the episode ended up finishing and about 15 minutes late my friend starts freaking out, saying that he feels like he is going to die and that he can't breathe. He starts asking me to take him to the hospital and i tell him that I will. Instead me and two other friends drive with him to a gas station, calming him down and telling him that weed can't hurt you and that he just needs to calm down. I go in and buy him a water. He decided that instead of the kickback we were at that he was going to go to a friend of his that he was really close to. Apparently the 1000 ways to die just got to him.

I had another friend that we were smoking right before our high school teams football game. Well we smoke a blunt and we come back into my house and i go to get my keys cuz i think were going to the game. when i come out of my room my friend is freaking out in my kitchen. He tells me he's going to throw up so he goes in the bathroom and comes out and tells me that he didn't throw up and that he wants me to take him home. On the way home he tells me that he " can't get this certain thought out of his head." He's like my best friend and he still hasn't told me what set him off, i'm guessing it was soemthing extremly fucked up.

19. yea sometimes weed isnt for everybody.. some people i smoke with say they cant beathe right or forget to breathe lol or there heart is beating irregularly. whenever someone is freaking out get them a glass of water and tell them noone has died from weed ur just focusing too much on it, if i was sitting around thinking why my heart is beating irregularly i would get paranoid too just focus on something else, the worst you can do is pass out and youll be sleeping and breathing like a baby lol it will be the best sleep of your life!!

unfortunatley i can only smoke dank because mid cant even get me buzzed any more or gives me the lamest highs like im like why did i even do this lol

start with mid guys lol ive seen what dank can do to some people with low tolerance, its kinda like there on shrooms lol

20. thats why when most people get high we watch cartoons and whatnot. easy with the gore bro