Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I had a roller coaster high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheyCallMeZach, Jul 18, 2011.

1. You know when you get really high and when you on your couch you can feel so much gravity it's like your on a roller coaster... :)

2. I get body rushes that feel like how my body/chest feels on a roller coaster, and I also get that momentum feeling like I'm on a roller coaster or in a car going fast. I prefer the second feeling.

3. It's getting kinda scarey

4. You're probably too focused on that one sensation, stop thinking about it and let the weed do what it will.

Also, different cannabinoids kick in at different times, so your high is likely to change before too long. :eek:

5. it gets kinda scary sometimes but other than that it feels amazing

6. i truly know how u feel !:smoke:

7. I only get this feeling when drunk, but i have to say its realllllllyyyyyy fun.

8. Never experienced this sensation. Would you perfer a sativa or an indica to reach this.

9. #9 TheyCallMeZach, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm pretty sure it's the mind one. Cuz I'm having crazy thoughts.

10. put some music on, it will make the feelings sync to the music, ones i like:
    Wiz Khalifa On my level, and Ludacris blue berry yum yum [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hEpes0LLJA]‪Ludacris-Blue Berry Yum Yum‬‏ - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmP7TYtDVUU]‪Wiz Khalifa - On My Level Ft. Too Short [Official Music Video]‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

11. fuck I havent been that high in a long time ):

12. Hmm, I usually get this off a dank indica because it will feel like my whole body is accelerating like I'm in a rocket. Certain music definitely intensifies this feeling. This is by far my favorite kind of high...nothing beats the roller coaster imo

13. I love that feeling dude. Its one of the best feelings in the world

I haven't been able to get high enough to feel that lately though

14. wish i got that feeling but i just don't get that high anymore

15. Hybrids, especially indica dominant hybrids. Sativa dominant hybrids tend to be more likely to give me euphoria, and indica dominant hybrids are more likely to give me intense body rushes.

Honestly, I think some really dank kush is great for getting body rushes.