I had a nightmare...

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Aug 18, 2011.

1. I don't usually have nightmares, but I guess the dream last night was a nightmare, sort of.

Not a scary or spooky one, but more of a shock, or a feeling of despair.

My last night's nightmare was about feeling of despair.

Where everything had failed.

And there is no way out.

But somehow you are still alive because not everything is over.

It's not over till my mom says it's over.

She'll come in my dream and say,

"It's OK. It's just a dream."

And I'm not totally relieved, but at least not worried anymore. And enjoy the rest of the dream.

Which was about something bad happening to my car.

I went to see my brother in his condo and he had a HUGE green turtle as his new pet. He was with his girlfriend and they were adoring this HUGE green turtle that was swimming in a bucket which was slightly bigger than the turtle's shell.

There was moss over the whole shell, and the turtle constantly tried to bite my finger.

But it wasn't scary, just... really weird.

Anyway, after I was done with him and his turtle, I went downstairs to the parking lot, and there was this wreckage of a car that seemed to have fallen off some kind of a really high bridge. And it was the same color and shape as my car, and I was like, holy crap what happened?!

And then I realized it's not actually MY car, but a car that looks very much like it.

Then I realized,

"If that's not my car, then where the fuck is my car?"

And I stand there and try to think where I had parked my car... when is the last time I've seen it?

And I remembered the last time I saw my car was when I parked it right in front of my house under that nice tree.

So I'm like, relieved to know that my car is safe...

By now I'm tired and completely exhausted and wake up.

And look at the clock.

And it says "WAY too early, dude..."

So I go back to sleep and I dream some more about my company going bankrupt, and about making price quotation to customers that will make them actually pick up their phone and order some shit with me, and I'll be really happy but still the numbers are too damn low...

We're going into red figure this month... It was in red figure last month... and the month before...

Fuck... We've been losing money since the beginning of the year!

Thank god we're making some exports, but the local market is just completely dead!

Fuck...

2. The parts that I understood sound pretty shitty man. I hope your sales go up soon!

3. Thanks mate.

4. If I understood what you said correctly, it sounds like you're under a lot of stress in your real life situations that seem to be leading into your dream world :O

You should do something for yourself one day. Take a day off and do one of your favorite things that might take some stress off of you, might help out.

Or maybe you smoked right before you went to bed?? I know when I smoke and go to bed I have some crazy dreams haha. One time there was this lake with lilly pads and long neck dinosaurs sticking their heads up from under the lake and I was jumping on the lilly pads like you do in a video game xD. When I'm high my mind wonders, but my subconscious mind must be crazy when I'm high cause I get some odd ass dreams :smoke: