I had a long day.

Discussion in 'General' started by MariaJuana92, Feb 2, 2013.

1. We were short staffed today, so I had to work extra hard.
    My feet are burning, from all that running around.
    My back hurts from all the lifting.
    Finally, it's time to go home!
    And my car won't start.
    I've got to be back at work in 7 hours, and I'll be walking early in the morning because my fucking car won't start.

Edit: And have you ever stepped on a brush barefoot? fml

2. Could have been worse. That sucks though.

3. Thanks but somehow that doesn't make it suck less.

Thankfully there is a shitload of kief in my grinder smiling at me.

4. :bongin:

5. same here. That sucks hopefully things get better for you soon. Tomorrow i have an 11 hour shift...i feel like all i do is work these days lol

6. I woke up a loser, went to school to sit at a computer for 4 hours to only finish 1 out of 46 more quizzes, went home a loser didn't talk to anyone, got bored went on a joy ride with no headlights, almost drove into a ditch, was really bored so drifted in my old churches empty parking lot to see if my pastor would come out of his house, that happens to be next to the church in which I would've flicked him off and drove away(in my moms mini van), bought some wendys, now I'm sitting here with no bud because all three of my dealers have no bud, and now I'm about to go do alot of pushups and body squats to get rid of all the thoughts of my unproductive, shitty day/week. :)

edit:hope your day gets better tomorrow

7. im worried they are going to convince me to work a double tomorrow
    or try anyways because i don't feel like it
    i've got to be at work in 6.5 hours. Work 6-3. Then come back at 530-830.
    pretty much same as you but with a biiiig break
    but what they would want me to do is just stay from 6am-11pm

8. I was doing 4 people's jobs today at work (they all called off/left early). Had one 10 minute break, didn't have time to take my second. And I still left late.

It happens... actually, I consider it normal. Just be glad you can actually walk to work. I've got a 30 mile commute.

9. Empenada's were created.
    That is all.

10. I had a slow day at work. Was able to leave a few hours early to start my weekend. Got my tax refund.Went to the bar, got semi-drunk. Came home, have been smoking bowl after bowl of blue dream. Just ordered pizza and wings and playing NBA2k13.

[​IMG]