I had a fight last night...with a man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LauraJadeth, Nov 7, 2008.

1. My friends kicked him out when he got up. Jade won't let him in her house anymore and the other lads aren't happy at all.

As for this thing about hitting women...doesn't matter who I punch, I'm expecting one back. I wouldn't hit anyone unless provoked, and this guy pushed me like a little bitch. As far as I'm concerned he got what he deserved and that's that. Never mess with other people's weed.

2. #82 TrueCast, Nov 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2008
    Given the situation I have to take the side of the chic... stolen weed is a fucking crime man. Its worse than a real crime because its a compounded crime.. such injustice.

Anyway, I also agree with the other guy. I treat women like I treat everyone else, kindly until they piss me off. At that point, they get a taste of equal opportunity. If anyone, let alone this chic, lunged for my pocket I would have put her down. I don't see how defending against an assailant depends on their gender, not in this age. I tru st women less when it comes to fights because they are wholly unpredictale, they do what they must to win and I admire that (not that I fight women lol).

Fact is, this whole situation was stupid. Over what, 20 bucks? Do we physically admonish those who jip us 20 bucks?! Seriously, I would have broken her skull against my knee to teach her a fucking lesson.

The whole don't hit women thing is bullshit. You just don't hit a women first! Otherwise, let their feebleness attack first so they can get a lesson in cause and effect. Only morons let a social stigma stop them from defending themselves. Equal rights means women can vote, work with the same pay as men, and generally get anything a man can get. It doesn't give women the privledge to beat on men and get away with it.

3. :eek::laughing:

i laughed so hard and I am not even high. teaches people to not fuck with you. good thing you didn't just rub it off.

4. #84 TrueCast, Nov 8, 2008
    Or the guy could have turned around and broke her face open because that's what I would have done if somebody were busting my balls. Stupid dumb ass move in my opinion. Especially over a mellow, happy-go-lucky substance like hemp. A bloody shame actually.

In fact, how the hell did she survive that? What a pussy dealer. How can this story be true. What man just lets somebody squeeze away and not do anything other than cry. I'm calling bullshit on this story.

If it's true, you shoulda just toked, then found a new dealer. Believe it or not, brains are better than brauns. Ask the politicians that send muscle men to their deaths each day.

5. hahaha +rep. also i think hitting women is wrong unless it is, like in this hypothetical situation, an unfair fight for the guy

6. #86 devilishfatcat, Nov 8, 2008
    Anyways Props on making the bastard cry, even if i dont agree with the whole ball squeezing thing thats absolutly horrible but then again i suppose you did what you had to.. BUT pleaaaaase dont do it again unless you absolutely have to i mean, you wouldnt like it if someone ripped out your ovaries right? if someone did that to me an i couldnt have kids, theyd be 6 foot under by the end of the week.. seriously..

Anyways i didnt come to moan i came to say well done :D

Edit: to the people saying stuff about not hitting a woman. If they throw a punch they should be ready to recieve one end of. Id always try to use other options like restraining them till they calmed down but if theyre like a 6 foot gripper you gotta do what you gotta do lmao self defense innit..

D.
    :smoke:

7. i dont think it was just the money but the lack of respect for taking her/her friends weed after they showed him such hospitality. again hitting women is wrong. if you want cause and effect i am sure that there would be alot of people on here and in the real world that would be willing to show you the effect that breaking a girls skull on your knee would have on your safety/health

8. Exactly. The respect is what is was about.

9. So so true.

To OP:
    I'm a wuss when it comes to physical fights, but I would be wicked pissed about getting ripped off and then overhearing it. I dunno if I would've squeezed the kid's balls though. That's just mean! Lol

+rep for standing up for yourself and not letting bastards take advantage of your hospitality.

10. :respect !!!!!!

11. Good job!

Id have done the same thing in your position.

Hes a major pussy for even jacking your weed, let alone losing a fight to a girl.

Not to say you arent tough laura :D

I know it was a 1 time thing, but i speak for my entire gender when i say DONT MAKE A HABIT of squeezing balls, that made me shudder when i heard that.

That being said, +rep for standing up for yourself:D

12. ass whoopin, nice job =)

13. Damn too funny.

Beat his ass:D

14. duely noted: im quite stoned and i read the whole thing.

i am sorry to hear that someone would take advantage of oyu like htat. i dated a guy who stole shit form my place alll the time and didnt ralize til i finally got to go to his place. i was in the bathroom when i had realized i had the tame toiletry bastket that had gone missing. he must have forogt to put that away with all the rest of my stuff stashed in the back of his hall closet a week later. meh, sorry, i went on a tangent.
    im fucking blitzed.

oh, and yeah, im a guy who dated another guy. im gay.
    well bi, but pretty much gay.
    i dont bother with women anymore.
    peace \ \/ /

15. He diserved the ball squeezing. Espically when you fuck with someones sweet sticky weed.

16. #96 Diceman, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008

Did you even read it "dude"? It wasnt her dealer...it was someone she smoked out who STOLE her weed

I just wanna grab "some peoples" throats and squeeze as hard as I can...

17. Oh well, in that case it makes it alright. You know, don't wanna harm our dealers. C'mon man thats such a weak argument. That doesn't change the fact that there was a zillion things she could have done differently other than lunge for his pocket.

People wanna be such 'badasses' these days; they completely throw diplomacy out the window now. It's unreal. Dude! Its twenty bucks! How strapped for cash can you be. Weed is not that important to start bashing eachother over. Ridiculous.

18. It's more of an issue of hospitality. Not ONLY did he steal weed, but he smoked her weed as well.

And from what it sounds like, they had a confrontation and he wouldn't give it back, so she decided to take it back, and that's when he shoved her.

I dunno, seems justified to me. He stole and took advantage of someone being nice, and then he tried to brag about it, thinking she wouldn't find out.

19. #99 Diceman, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
    Its calling standing up for yourself..

Just cause your a push over doesn't mean we should be.

You do your little letting people walk on you thing and ill stick to my respect deal

Its not about being a badass its about not allowing people to use you for anything and that includes weed. If they do and are confronted and still continue to screw you over by not returning what they stole...you get physical. Thats nature.

By your logic I should be able to walk in someones house pick up their sack and put it in my pocket...and they should just continue to ask for it without ever laying a hand on me.....lol grow up shit doesnt work that way no matter how much you may want it to in your little world

20. Quoted.

For.

Fucking.

Truth.

There's no way if someone stole weed from me and bragged about it, then refused to give it back, would i have let him leave.

Anyone who read the post can see that she really didn't have much of an option, it was either fight him or let him jack your weed and brag about it like a pussy.