I had a fight last night...with a man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LauraJadeth, Nov 7, 2008.

1. so what do YOU suggest she should have done?? Just let this punk get away with it or ask someone else to sort it out??

Your last comment about losing her next fight is pathetic as well - grow up fella - it's not like she goes around getting into fights - she got ripped off and dealt with it and not only that but in the quickest, most direct way possible

I dont agree with violence but when it's appropriate and necessary then that's another matter altogether - she gave this douche the opportunity to give the bud back and when he refused, because he thought he could get away with it with a girl, she took action

how can you not see this any other way?

2. fuck yeah - same here - in my youth I came out of a club in London and saw this guy smashing a girl up against a wall - so I tapped him on the shoulder and did the business

I had to pull her away because she wanted to keep putting the boot in LOL - that was funny as fuck

3. Damn, good work. Thiefs got what they deserved, and honestly he must not be much of a person to do that then be mad he got punched.

I think I am just hungry, but all that stuff you are scoffing sounds amazing!

4. i woulda pissed on his face after i took his ciggies

5. well done, this is proof that welsh birds are hard.
    you got your ganja back, thats the most important thing.

6. #67 Merfolk, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
    This is abit off topic but related in first few post, IMO if a woman hits a guy and expects the guy to not do anything, thats bull.

A woman can throw a punch, then she can take one.

Im not for hitting woman, but the ones i HATE are ones who hit you thinking you cant hit them back.

edit: Anyone have a pet peeve when someone quotes the whole entire first post just to say +rep..

God damn

7. ya man, im not for hitting girls at all, but if one punches me in the face for whatever, she better expect to get punched back. I mean im not gonna go the whole 9 yards like i would with a guy, but i mean if your gonna hit me you better be damn well ready to get hit back.

8. glad you stood up for yourself :)

9. way to kick his ass.
    +rep

10. "Funny stuff, I wish I recorded it. But then we heard this.

Matt: Hey guys...I have something to tell you.
    *silence*
    Matt: I stole a couple nugs off the girls.
    *silence*
    Shane: WTF, those are my cousins and a good mate. Why would you do that?

At this point I thought, fuck this, and I walked through the door. I had a huge row with Matt and during the shouting he got off the bed and was coming right up close in my face. I reached for his pocket to get our weed back and the fucker pushed me into a door. So I punched him in the face and he fell back onto the bed. It felt good until he rugby tackled me into a wall. I couldn't get him off me and realised that he's a lot bigger than me and there was no way I could win, so I reached under and squeezed his balls til I thought they would pop."

I think you did what needed to be done in your fight, but imma go ahead and defend dvskidsec even tho your squabble is over because he was right the whole time. Please point out anywhere in the above paragraph where you said anything about Matt admitting it YOU, while it is obivous your "row" was about the weed, from what you wrote people could either assume he admitted it or people could think he was trying to defend himself even though he was obviously lieing which means that Matt was in the mindset that he wasnt gunna change his story and therefore, to Matt, you did not have the justification to reach for his pockets. I know its confusing but im just bad at explaining things.

11. Girl Power!

12. or maybe you're bad at understanding things as well.... :p

13. haha props

14. What the fuckity fuck? Am I reading a thread in Bizzaro Grasscity? Some of you are such fucking hypocrites. If a dude posted this story minus the fight, half of you would be saying "Go kick his ass and get your weed back!"

But because a girl posted it, some of you are saying two wrongs don't make a right? This shit is fucking pathetic and I'm slightly disgusted.

15. Agreed. Holy shit, I agree with you. If I punch someone, I expect that person to fight me back. Don't fucking coddle me because I have a vagina, you know?

16. Well if a larger woman hit me then thats kinda evening the playing field....im talkin about little 5'6 120lb ish girls. The one that if you hit your gonna break....

If the womans got 150lb on me...well thats doubling my weight so yea im comfortable clockin her.

A punch from a little girl shouldn't hurt a man enough for him to punch her back.

17. Little girl =/= woman.

18. LOL at "fuckity fuck" It's been a while since I heard that. My bro would say that shit a lot.

I also was thinking the exact same thing when reading through this thread and seeing the posts about how "2 wrongs dont make a right", but every post that has someone who got their shit stolen or got ripped off gets replies like "go beat his ass". I'm glad to see Laura went and overheard; that's karma for sure. She had a right to go get her shit by going through her pockets and he went out of control by pushing her. He deserved everything he got; if i was there I probably woulda stolen all the shit he had on him too.

19. That's fucked up that he would do that when you were nice enough to smoke him up, thats pretty funny you squeezed his balls
    hahah