I had a fight last night...with a man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LauraJadeth, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Are you even reading it properly? We were having an arguement about it AND HE WOULD NOT GIVE ME MY WEED.

Last resort.

You say two wrongs don't make a right? Well being an asshole and a cunt doesn't make people think you're likeable and witty.

2. no she gave him beer and ciggies,

OOHHHH SNNNAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Then when I was taking my weed I took his ciggies too ;)

4. As far as I read
    Unless "row" specifically refers to you asking for your shit back which it deffinatly doesn't than you heard him say he robbed you and you took physical actions. PLease correct me or YOURself if I read wrong.

Again 2 wrongs don't make a right so I'm still backing myself saying if a girl came at me like that, without confronting me with words, I'd knock her teeth down her throat.

5. Row means arguement. What do you think we were arguing about, the fucking weather?

6. girls a strait up hustler :eek:

7. Your right but no on is trying to be witty, and you can call names all you want it won't change my opinion if you want to correct your story and explain that you actually asked him for it back, then this whole thing is void. BUT as you wrote it, I am standing by what I said.

Theres no reason a man and a woman can't fight. You wanna run for president? You wanna drive? You wanna work? You wanna have equal say? Then fuck you you can take a fist. It's pplain and simple all people are equal, I don't look at it any different.

8. Where I'm from row means like paddle a fucking boat.

9. Everyone else seemed to understand the concept of the very simple story I told...you're the only one with a problem.

Are you serious? If I want to have equal say I have to allow men to punch me in the face?

OK well if you want I can get someone to shove a fist in your ass and you can see what rights you get then.

I'm totally sick of your bullshit, every thread you go in you say something negative. Stop being a troll and just enjoy the site like the rest of us.

10. I'm from Wales, that's just what we say here.

11. ill fist his ass for you.

his jaw will drop and i can pretend to be a ventriloquist

12. lmao you forgot "no homo"

13. You'd love that shit wouldn't you.

And Laura it's not bullshit i tired to be mature about it like you have to understand how I saw it at first now like I;ve said numours times I understadn it and my whole shit was VOID, and still you gotta go twisting a knife i made it known fomr your point of view knowing you asked for it back than you wernt wrong and i maad ethat clear. Then you go throwing more shit out like im saying you have to get punched in the face. All i meant was woment TRY to be equal, why cant they fight just like men? like stop turning this into something its not i

14. what are you talking about??

j/k hahahaha

15. Yo wtf lol

16. are you fucking serious??

dont make me explain.

17. I kicked his ass. Point taken, yes? Alls I'm saying is read properly before you post then we wouldn't fill up the threads trying to correct you would we. I just think you're rude and really have no regard for anyone else's thoughts or feelings. I'll accept that you now know I was in the right etc. etc. but no man should get up in a girl's face and push her around when all she was trying to do was get the weed back that he stole off her. Lots of people here would've done the exact same in my position. That is all.

18. No i agree no PERSON should shove some EVER for simply confronting them, as far as ACTIONS, then it's a whole new story. I have fought a few snappy little bitchs in my day and ill say this chicks can usually fight ive lost 3 fights to girls and i don't usually lose fights. all im sayin is if you gunna step up to the plate dont be mad that i pitched fast cause your a girl that type of thing i wasnt sayin guys should go smack girls around or whatever. i dunno im high as fuck by now i started smoking on page 2 lol so its cool i wasnt tryna pick fights

Sorry Laura.

19. It's cool, just think before you post and try to think about other people's thoughts and feelings before you go pushing buttons again. It could be hazardous to your health if you say something to the wrong person.

20. You didnt kick his ass you grabbed his balls lol rightfully so ofcourse.

I see women as being equal with men in the smarts department but not the physical.

Being realistic guys are bigger and stronger (generally speaking im not talkin about computer guys who arent physically active) so when it comes to fighting I dont think the 2 sexes are equal and neither should the fight be.

If a woman starts freakin out and hittin you then just walk off. No need to be a little bitch and act like shes gonna kill you and you gotta tackle her to make things even. If a guy cant take a punch then theres a problem lol walk away

What was with the other dudes there? Guys I know would come unglued if they saw some dude tackle a chick against a wall...woulda dragged his ass in the backyard to figure out what the fuck he was thinkin

You handled things just fine laura glad you got your bud back