I Had a Dream

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Jan 27, 2007.

1. so i was sleeping right, just like i do every day, its sort of a habit, maybe i should get treated for it.

but anyways, i was dreaming, and the first part of the dream i dont really remember that well but it had something to do with me being in like a Lord of the Rings type setting, and i was in this battle that was about to start and they are all like yeah man go get some help, so i am like fuck that shit, and i bolted the other way.

and the other army was made of those little things in the locker on MIB2, i was watching that last night on TBS. but they all come up on us in hoods and shit. and there are like thousands of them.

but i pay no attention really and then me and some other dude go up this hill and we look over and there is a bunch of shit and weknow that no one has ever made it through before. cuz there is so much dangerous shit.

so we walk through and the ground is made of thorns pretty much and they start stabing us and shit and we all getting cut up and then it turns into more sharp stuff and then into like cacti and we are getting really fucked up and it starts to get so steep that we slip and start sliding all over this pointy shit and fucking our bodies up.

but then we stop and get to some water, and it says healing pond on it. well the water is all murky but we trust the shit anyways. and i get in and i start to feel better immediately and my cuts and shit start going away. but then i hear a bunch of bubbles around me and i freak out and get out of the water. then the bubbles start coming from everywhere and then this dude pops out of the water.

and then more people. but after that the dream kinda changed to me being back in jail. so then im sitting htere talking to these people and they are all looking for some shit but they have been stuck there for some time and forgotten what they are after. so im like ok this is crazy.

but then some time goes by and we are apart of this community and all of a sudden this one dude dies, and they are like well we need a new leader and shit but who, and then one of the other guys who i thought should be cuz he had been there for a while says me and hands me a waffle.

and this waffle has a key inside it so as to hide it from the other people. and he shows me around the front office where they keep all the security equipment, and im like well why do you need security equipment if we are all trying to get out. and he didnt answer. then he takes me outside of the building we were in and its a gas station. and i see something that i swear was out of need for speed or something but with really shitty cars going up against some nice dodge chargers. but they just sped by and then i look back and there is a perfectly new dodge viper sitting in thise gas station and im like hell yeah i can get away from this shit.

so i go back in and grab some shit and i take off in this car. now im speeding up this road and i get the cops on me and i start to drive faster and im getting away for the most part but like most car chases the cops gain on me again and im all going to some place i never been to before in the city and they are losing me so now that its night time i get to this half way house to hide out or some shit and there is a woman i think i knew and she is all trying to get up on me and shit and im like dude you need to get off me cuz your disgusting.

then im watching tv and im all on the news and shit and that they think they know where i am and so im like fuck dude i got to get out of here and this girl and some fat chick and her kids all try to join me. and im like no my cars sure as hell wont fit all of you. so they are like lets take the van.

so i get in the drivers seat and drive off with out them and then i drive like a mile to this big building and they have a nice garden and shit and nice places to hide but there is a party going on with some school. and so i go in there and there is a bunch of military people there too. but they are either passed out or too stoned to give a shit about me.

so then the cops call this building and ask for me and this one dude is like no i never seen the guy, and the cop is all trying to describe what we are wearing and he is like no i never seen him. and he is like looking right at us. and im like thanks dude.

then i hop over the back wall of this place into one of the gardens and this guy runs up on me and he is like hey man whats up, im a legal advisor and i can help you out.

im like no thanks man i can deal with this shit im almost clear. and then he is like you know if you go to prison for this shit you wont get to eat any real food for a while. and im like thats nice but fuck off, and he gives me his card. im like thanks for the rolling papers.

and then i run out the gate and i see these natsy chicks riding off with my Viper and im like hey bitches get back here. but i say fuck it and keep running. and then i woke up.

its like everything i was exposed to in the last month all came together and made a fucking crazy dream