I had a dream I went and got an abortion.

Discussion in 'General' started by MariaJuana92, Oct 28, 2012.

1. I am not pregnant or anything...so what does this mean?

2. Dreams are completely random. It doesn't mean much..sometimes you dream about the things you were thinking about before you went to sleep, could've been just that.

3. if you remember your dreams you aint tokin strong enough...that much I know

4. Different for everybody.

Who knows, maybe your friend or family is pregnant.

My cousin has pregnant dreams and can guess when someone close is pregnant.

5. It means you probably needed a massive dump when you were asleep,
    did you eat Taco Bell the night before? :p

6. Had anyone brought up pregnancy that day? If your political views are tethered to abortion rights (or lack of), then maybe a political discussion? Do you have any friends who are pregnant and struggling?

Lol amateur dream reading is even harder without any thought put forth from you :p

7. well my sister is pregnant
    but i already knew that

hope it has nothing to do with that

8. don't take the dream seriously, dreams are weird and meaningless sometimes

edit: actually most of the times haha

9. I found the secret to dreams that no one has ever theorized, but unfortunately, I can't share this information because I'm putting it into a book soon.

But uhh... it's probably nothing.

10. did you get fucked recently? it might be a sign that you bout to blowwww up

11. [quote name='"SlayerVA"']I found the secret to dreams that no one has ever theorized, but unfortunately, I can't share this information because I'm putting it into a book soon.

But uhh... it's probably nothing.[/quote]

What's the title? I'm definitely gonna read that. Any chance I could get a tantalizing excerpt? :smoke:

12. [quote name='"SlayerVA"']I found the secret to dreams that no one has ever theorized, but unfortunately, I can't share this information because I'm putting it into a book soon.

But uhh... it's probably nothing.[/quote]

David wilcock? Lmao already tons of books on dreaming man. Hate to tell you

13. not recently, no.
    not worried