I had a divine intervention

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Shipwreck, Aug 21, 2011.

1. #1 Shipwreck, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    Today something totally unwordly happened to me. I am not a big go to church person, I haven't been for years but today something weird happened unlike something that I have ever experienced.

I had divine intervention I believe.

What I'm going to write out is the messages I texted to my friend about my experience and although it may not mean a lot to you, it really had an impact in my life. I have given up smoking because this experience was so life altering that I cannot try to sin anymore.

Here it goes: (Again this will not be a 100% perfect essay at all, it is just text messages that I wrote that I need to share to you)

I can't smoke anymore, you're going to laugh but when we were going home when we were listening to "no Love" i had a divine intervention from God.

I saw the end of time, and I'm thinking of everything I've been saying about how money meaning power and how Obama is printing more money for his campaign and the wars. Imagine if there was no Ron Paul in the world, we would have ended up with eternal war.

Remember money is power in this life and the anti christ wants you to believe in his word.
    The antichrist would try to make change and that's what Obama had said. The anti christ would reveal himself . The media is finding out more and more lies by the day. Obama will have to release secret information. Notice that the world is going into civil unrest. I saw the end.

Drop The World means Lil Wayne is going to shake the world up, he will awaken people. Lil Wayne Young MONEY. Money=Power. He wants children to look up to him to think glamourous lives are whats correct and just in the life.
    In "No Love" Eminem and Lil Wayne are saying how they were trying to warn the world but it's too late. They're saying "It's too late to go back now"

Think about it, no Ron Paul? Rick Perry would have been president, the man who killed little girls with a gardasil shot, the man who contaminated waters with a privately owned waste dump, through money=power.

Ron Paul was put here to awaken me to say Jesus Christ exists because ideas are greater than money. He made me see through the lies, the only way to awaken the true believers unto Jesus Christ. I'm scared for this world, I deeply love you and I hop you can believe me. Money is what the anti christ wants us to believe. In GOD we trust.

I know I sound crazy but this was like a vision that played out in a movie when I heard in between the lines of the song No Love and when we were talking about the illuminati.

I'm honestly scared, the end of times would be here, you cannot deny with all the wars MONEY death. If Ron Paul didn't let people figure out the anti christs game. God put Ron Paul here so we could find out money is hate and love and Jesus Christ is the answer.
    We really have to take a step back, the bible depicted all o what's happening. The oppression, the lies, the hate, the killing, the wars, the money to make people beliee in their material earthly bound items. I hope you believe in Jesus and that His message that he passed through me can have impact.
    Believe in His word please, the bible said that the anti christ is here. Obama will reveal himself, have you ever wondered why he was Muslim? Because the anti christ cannot walk in the foot steps of Christ but make the world believe he is the answer, notice how the faith of the middle east says our God is wrong? It causes war and war spawns from money, the government and the anti christ want to make you believe that money can solve all the answers. It cannot though, Jesus Christ can and He is going to take all of His true believers.

My vision was horrible, it was so lifelike and when I said the sinners prayer my heart felt like the whole world was getting filled into it.

This is it, I haven't ever really believed as much as I should have in the past but God let me hear the two songs today to let me realize what is happening.

I watched the lil wayne song drop the world and he throws up an OK sign three times which stands for 666. Lil wayne also blatantly say that he is the beast because he wants our children to believe in him and MONEY. Remember their group is called Young Money, because music is influence and influence is power which goes back to money. Illuminati gain power through money, money supports the president. remember he put 2 billion dollars into his campaign. My mission in life isn't to spread ideas, it's to spread the message that the end is near, and I want you to be safe, you are my friend.

Think about it, when enough people see the lies, what do you think is going to happen? They have the military and money on their side. They're not just going to give up.
    Lil Wayne also says "Ice in my veins, fire in my eyes" because that's the exact depiction of satan, no life but full of anger. That's why the song "No Love" was written" to say what satan represents and because satan cannot accept love.
    Remember satan will lie in any way he can, the easiest if you think of it is a popular musician that kids love. Lil Wayne will also say "Amen" in a lot of his songs and some of them have references to bibles in them.
    We are taught to love material, money. We should favor love and the message of peace, love, eternal life. I hope you do not become eternally dammed to pain. The end is near I want to keep you safe my brother.

Did you notice that this message was delievered to me early in the day? The first time we smoked early in the morning? To only lead me to listen to the songs that awoken me, to be able to then see a vision to me writing a whole message? It's too coincidental I think.

Did you notice it's Sunday?...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib7iwO92H5w[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdsxzEYhroo[/ame]

2. If you look for no love, you will find no love. Seek and you shall find.

I'm glad you've experienced a divine intervention, but just know that without hope, all is lost. Change is needed.. and it will come. It's just a matter of when.

Also, I don't want to attack your beliefs or anything, but I just want to ask what makes you think smoking is a sin?

3. You were already religious, (ala Maxrule ish) and already at a chance of 1/7 for it to "happen" on a sunday.

4. This is the first time I did a wake and bake with my friends.

I don't know why I believe smoking is a sin, I believe if you want to, go ahead, but something is holding me back. It's not like me. I don't know what's happening to be honest at all.

I threw away my ouija board that I've had for years too, something is calling me to do better than just good.

5. That's cool man.. I just thought I'd ask. Just do what feels right man. Lead by example though. Make sure you act what you preach..

6. I think that music, including people like eminem and lil wayne, drake and the like, ARE significant to big things that are going to happen it. I don't interpret it at all how you do, however.

7. Yeah... money over bitches doesn't exactly depict a picture of love for anything other than materialism to me. I'm actually very surprised someone could come to a conclusion like OP from lil waynes lyrics, but I'm really glad they did!

8. Thank you for hearing me out, I hope some parts of my message have some merit to somebody.

I want this world to be safe. I do not wish pain and anguish on anybody.

9. I think that it's important for people to realize that the GOALS of the western ideal, INCLUDING "materialistic" goals CAN be reached. That's the thing. In order for unity to be achieved, and for us to achieve something of a perfect reality(which is reachable now), people need to know that they are FREE, and can have ANYTHING. They don't need to conform to societal ways, and they can have everything. I think that's a lot of the significance of people like lil wayne. I think you're viewing it through a lense that assumes that a conservative lifestyle is a "better" lifestyle.

10. All I know is that kids like lil wayne and he preaches money and hate.

I really can't see how this can be anything but the latter.
    I can see where you are coming from as well. I am not really at the reins of my life, it's hard to explain, something is pulling me along a path that I can't see in front of me.

It's saying "Follow this path and you will be free"

I know it's kind of unbelievable but that's what my chest and mind are feeling right now.

11. #11 DBV, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    I try not to judge better really other than for myself, and I know the "MOB" lifestyle is at the bottom of my list for importance, but if it makes others happy, thats fine by me. God knows the economy needs all the help it can get..

edit: I agree Shipwreck. It seems most pop rap glamourises money and "being gangsta" (not as much anymore it seems, but it's still there) as if it'll bring you happiness. That's a very false sense of happiness in my eyes, but if others enjoy it, who am I to judge?

Just remember my friend: the bright side will set you free. Follow the light. :smoke:

12. didnt read it all because its stupid. People have been doing wars and what not and centered around resources since the beginning of civilization.

13. The Awakening has begun based on the Mayan Calender. Expect more masses to awake every 18 days. Especially now that we have entered Nibiru's(Super High Vibration Planet) Magnetic Field on August 19th. Although we have been feeling its effects for a couple months now, it will greatly amplify day by day. Nibiru(not elenin it comes after elenin) is on its way to increase our planets vibration and frequency(we will see entities we have never seen before). Just a theory based on research of historical records and prophecies.

14. I lol'd on that one...Personally not going to comment on the OP.

15. Too much Sativa :D

16. So let me see if I understand, Ron Paul was put here on earth by God to show us that money and hate are bad, that love of Jesus Christ is the only answer, and that Lil Wayne is the anti-christ, namely because his group has the word money in it?

Fuck that shit dude are you serious? All you need to do is find that light within you that is identical with the collective whole; that is comprised of love, wisdom and bliss. Only through dying to ego and individual self, can you make room for unitive knowledge of All, and to live in accordance with the Tao. Clay can be molded into a bowl, but its' value is in its emptiness. We are all vessels, manifestations and expressions of the One. See the All equally in everything. Use your human nature to transcend your human nature and fulfill man's ultimate end; call it salvation, call it enlightenment, call it liberation, call it singularity, but it is professed in every major religion. You cannot experience "God" (Brahman, Godhead, the Void, Tao, Cosmic Consciousness) in the world around you, until you recognize it's place within yourself. Ruysbroeck was right when he said, "You are as holy as you wish to be". You cannot truly know anything until you know yourself.

I'll end with a couple quotes. Some food for thought. First from the Sufi mystic Rumi, "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment; cleverness is mere opinion, bewilderment is intuition".

And lastly from the Hindu Srimad Bhagavatam, "Like the bee gathering honey from different flowers, the wise man accepts the essence of different Scriptures and sees only the good in all religions".

17. ^ Lol, nuff said for the most part.

Love how someone always steps up to the plate - I can just eat my cookies and read along :)

18. #18 DrummerB, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HXGTgNGUPw&feature=related]Santana - Soul Sacrifice - Woodstock 1969 - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sieibZ7C6LA&feature=related]Santana - Savor (From Woodstock 1969) - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiGSsP60BLA&feature=related]Evil Ways - Santana [Live at Woodstock 1969] - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnKzucl1Prc]AcDc Ride On With Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnhKHChsQwo]Corrosion of Conformity - 3) Dance of the Dead + lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

just seems to fit perfect

19. #19 AlienBlood, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    Good for you. Everyone who seeks will be shown by God and revealed his true nature. God is love, believe it. Everyone is given a chance and God is only required to show them the truth once. It truly is a wonderful thing but never forget the souls every second dying who are damned. Tell everyone about this good news (at the right place and right times of course) you have learned and if they get angry respectfully end the conversation. The world is ruled by evil and some people embrace that, maybe even some of your friends so don't be afraid distance yourself from anyone in your life who is toxic to your faith. Read your bible and pray for wisdom. God bless you brother.

20. Divine Intervention?

It sounds to me like you have paranoid delusions.

Ron Paul sent by Jesus?
    :cool: