Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I guess some cops are cool.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Was driving with a friend and hit a roadblock, about 30 mins ago, we were high as fuck, no use in lieing, all he was caught for was going 10 over the speeding limit and it was his first speeding ticket, he told him we were high off the bat, and we had no more weed left (when we did), so he just gave him a warning related to the speeding ticket and thanked us for being honest and to try and be careful, no charge in anything marijuana related, I have to say, that was pretty awesome of him.

Any other cool cop related stories?

2. wow where do live, cali? where I live I wouldve lost my drivers license.

3. Between alabama and florida.

4. Is your friend retarded?

5. Our eyes were almost closed and red as the devil's dick, he known from the get go.

6. So you would have lied? Which would have ended up with two tickets at the minimum?

7. All my experiences with the law were shitty. Fuck the po po.

Btw, even if your high as shit, there is NO FUCKING REASON to tell the police your high, do/don't have weed, whatever. They just don't need to know that. So many other ways to get around this without having to admit your breaking the law. Just have to plan ahead for these shitty unexpected situations.

8. It was also his first seeding offense, which isn't a ticket, but a warning. And on the back it said, "You could have killed a child of an inncocent parent." something like that, but it was pretty guilty inducing.

9. lol where I live that's a stupid idea. That's just information they could use to give you a DWI even if youre driving perfectly fine.

10. If they could get away with it, FUCK YES lie. And most people could get away with it, even if you are super stoned, as long as you don't drive around still looking like it. It's a matter of being prepared. OP just wasn't ready. Very lucky that he didn't get screwed over.

11. Yes but many police officers appreciate honesty, and will even help you out just for being honest, because for them it's a refreshing change of pace to not have people lie directly to their faces.

12. He would have gotten screwed over a shitload more if he decided to search.

The cops are smarter than you. Dont lie to yourself. You dont know if you can fool them or not. You probably cant, especially high as shit

13. Certainly. Two tickets minimum?
    Are you high sir?
    No sir.
    Very well, have a nice day.

14. You got lucky. Most cops would've fucked you.

15. More like "Is there any drugs in the car? / Are you high?"

"No, sir"

"Step out of the car."

16. I can tell you off the bat, if my friend didn't say anything, the cop would say something, it was reaking of marijuana.

17. How are you not getting that lying to a cop and making his job harder is going to get you buttfucked harder than you will when you're in prison?

Of course, I never said anything about admitting anything willingly. Only speak when spoken too. If you are up front, respectful, and not giving him shit, he has no reason to fuck you over.

Your approach is going to get you a few trumped up charges just for pissing him off

18. I love my eyes because they almost never get bloodshot after smoking. My moms childhood friend is married to the chief of police in my city. Came home from work one day after high school, just smoked a j in the car pull up and theres an unmarked police car in the drive way. I just about shit myself lol. Well they were over for dinner, i was pretty damn high the entire time. Nobody could smell it or see it by looking at me, you just need to learn to contain your shit when necessary. Taking care of scent and appearance doesn't take much and gets your out of a lot of sticky situations.

19. Georgia?

20. Stateline