Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I guess Im quitting

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LilToker90, Jan 26, 2014.

1. I love this girl and I really think I should give this a chance, I'll probably be back though one daySent from

2. [quote name="wackitobacki24" post="19413177" timestamp="1390788646"]May I ask what job that is? Just trying to figure out what jobs don't drug test that are good nowadays. I'm going for engineering and have to stay clean for application. But should be good after that. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I'm self employed. I run my own restaurant, so that's why there's no drug tests for me 😋. Yeh dude stay clean for ur application then see how things go before starting up again. Good luck.

Sweet gig, I love food!  Yeah, no reason to give up what I've worked for, especially when it's easily preventable. Plus a long T-break is always nice! :ey:

4. I would. Unhealthy foods are well Unhealthy.

5. What makes a Cannabis enthuiast a shitty person? People confuse me everyday.

6. [quote name="aLoner" post="19408276" timestamp="1390717619"]Lol at the whole threadSent from my iPad Air[/quote] agreed

7. Main thing is, do it for yourself. It won't work if your doing it for someone else. And for those jumping on the guy saying "smoking weed doesn't make you a bad person", some people just don't function the same on weed as others. Maybe it just doesn't make him as active with his gf as he would like to be which means he probably shouldn't smoke if it hinders his everyday life.One dude I know, every time he smoked, he was to lazy to give his girl the dick haha or didn't want to go do nothin with her and therefore she left him cuz he was lazy.There's nothing wrong with wanting to quit and just live your life sober. If weed doesn't do anything for you, then don't smoke it. Just make sure your doing it for yourself and change people, places and things if your serious about quitting. That's what they will tell you in rehab too.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I say if you made the decision yourself then good for you. Quitting will never hurt anything. But if shes trying to force you then theres a problem.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum