I Grow In China

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Paulryan, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Hi guys,

This is my first attemp to grow some grass in CHINA. Yea, that's right! Hommie. For those who contribute to my grow, you will get some special treat when you visit the motherland of cannabis.

After researching for a while, I don't think ppl around me know what grass looks like(or smells like). So it's kinda safe. I have a nice patio. But my concerns are sometimes the temperature goes over 100 degree in the summer, and the air pollution is bad here. The plant will be dusty for sho! Anyone has any idea of how to solve the problems?

I germinated two G13 PEs, G13 Super Skunk, Dinafem Auto WW and G13 Labs Auto NL x Auto AK.

I will upload some pics later on. Here is my 5 days old Auto WW.

Attached Files:

2. definitely following.

people get executed for growing weed in china.
    be careful man.

3. ^ thats not true. it happens in singapore and malaysia.

china is a bit more relaxed when it comes to weed in certain areas. i went to xinjiang in western china and smoked there. i guess itll be stricter in beijing shanghai or hongkong

4. That looks great! How did they turn out? I'm in China too, and seriously tempted to ship over my grow locker.... Happy 420!

5. Wishing you the best of luck. :)

6. I'm in Amurika but I lived in China back in mid '80's.

Personally, I'd be shittin my pants.

Na how :p

ho lay ma

7. its cool bro just got my harvest. new one on the way. no dank in china unless u grow ur own

8. My friend grew big ones right next to his hutong in Beijing once. No once raised an eyebrow 'cause no one knows what it is. Looks like a weed Ha!

I'd really like to grow so I can have a reliable source here, but I don't have the space now.

I'm curious about where you are in China, but I suppose you don't want to disclose that information since you are growing? (I'm in Shanghai. The weed I buy has tons of seeds, but whether or not they would produce good plants is the question.)

9. Attitude seed bank ships worldwide

10. Attuide seeds is shit do herbies

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Is this forum still active? Be cool if there was an active posts for tokers in china hahaha.

Im in SH just landed here six months ago. Not used to it yet. Love to smoke and hybrids sativa only.

I have experience in growing if you have questions feel free to ask. Ihope i can help.

My ak47 and blue haze plants are In its last stages :)))))) Pictures later.

PM me, If you are down to earth and real. maybe we have a spliff of my new plant, no weird shit please.