Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I gotz some pineapple express!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TokinMartian, Apr 18, 2009.

1. #1 TokinMartian, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    Check it, paid $14.70 :hello:

[​IMG]

More hair than your mums 60's disco pussy :smoking::D:p

2. looks like its trichome free. And who pays to the penny with weed? I never heard of an exact amount like that.

3. yea dude. you gave your dealer change?
    wats wrong w/ u

but those fat juicy nugs look ready for 4/20

4. #4 TokinMartian, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    Got it off a mate. It's covered in trichomes, camera is some shitty one that doesnt pick up details. As for paying 14.70, i only had 50's a ten and some change. I'm in aus btw so we don't have any of your fractional money bs.

5. oh my bad bro
    u should have him all ur money then turned around and sould that for a profit
    thats wat i woulda done at least

6. Not even a real strain,
    but it looks good anyway.
    Dealers love to slap names on weed

7. I beg to differ, Pineapple express is a name. Its pineapple kush x (something, forgot the name)

8. if its not a real strain why the hell would ht put it in their magazine?

9. so thats pineapple express i never seen it wish you could post some better pics but nice bud :smoking:

10. Pineapple Kush x Trainwreck :p

11. thats nothing thats premature indoor bud didn't even get to form any trichs maybe could have been good hairs and leaves dont get you high ppl oils/resin glands on the buds do

12. Looks very different from the Pineapple Express that i picked up.

Strain: Pineapple Express (Hawaiian Skunk x Island Skunk)
    Type: Mix
    High: Smooth body high w/ a kick to the head
    Smell: Very fruity, a hint of berries and mint
    Taste: Fruity
    Price: $65 for 4.5 grams
    Overall Rating: 9 out of 10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. oh yeah its not even cured looks about 3 days from cut,,,, i dont mean to flame you but come on a lot of people will want to see something and get disapointed

14. Pineapple Express doesn't exist.

Seth Rogen said that he invented the name. It might be labelled as PE, but it's not!

15. This is truth.

Bud looks alright OP, some better pics would probably do it justice.

16. to me it looks like premature hawaiian medical weed

[​IMG]

17. Dude that was a LONG ass time ago. The strain does exist now ... and has been in circulation for quite some time now.

And on a side note: Pineapple Express is a real thing.

"Pineapple Express is another descriptive term that is used frequently in the media and is linked with heavy rain and flooding. Actually, it develops during a relatively common weather pattern with a ridge over the West Coast and a low pressure in the Eastern Pacific. Southwest winds ahead of the low pressure drive warm, moist air over the ridge into the Pacific Northwest and California. This leads to widespread cloud cover, persistent rain and unseasonably warm temperatures. The flow of warm air can melt the snow pack in the mountains, while periods of heavy rain occur when the warm moist air is forced over the mountainous terrain. Rapid snow melt paired with heavy rain leads to extensive flooding.
    Forecasters often refer to this warm, moist air flow as the Pineapple Express because it originates from the subtropical waters around Hawaii where pineapples are typically grown. "

18. i believe its pineapple kush x trainwreck. i could be wrong but if youv never had it then your definetly missin out

19. Very Hairy...

20. Thank you.