Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I gotta question for the less than middle class smoker.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItsAdamYo, May 26, 2011.

1. I've only been smoking for about three years, mainly because I got my first real job four years ago. Of course, it's a low paying job and I got a lot of bills due to credit card debt (yeah, I know...I'm an idiot). Not to mention I'm in my third year of college and need money for books and shit.

How do you guys manage to afford good weed?

I usually buy fifty bucks worth of mid about every six weeks or so (and I smoke twice a day), and I have to make it last that long. On occasion, when I have extra money, I go out and higher quality stuff.

I hate being a conservative with my weed, but I can only do so much with my lack of money.

I feel like I'm missing out or something.

Anybody think I should buy higher quality shit and just make it last longer? I'm already conservative enough...

2. I say save up and buy an ounce. If you can buy an ounce then that will last you awhile and you won't need to be conservative.

3. Buying good bud it will take you considerably less to get a good buzz.

4. That would mean I'd have to give up smoking for a bit. I'm doing that currently so I can pass a drug test for a new job....and it's hard as shit not smoking as is.

My new job is gonna double my salary though....but holding out sucks.

5. #5 OrigPurpleHaze, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2011
    maybe start thinkin about a micro grow

you can do it for cheap, and if done right, will give you at least a couple-few ounces to last you until the next harvest in a couple months.

Wont ever have to buy any again

6. It's like...I knew that but never thought of it lol.

7. Forgive me for being a n00b, but prey tell is that?

8. a shitty bag lasts me about a week, a good bag lasts 2 weeks. a shit bag costs 90-100, a good bag costs 120 usually. half oz ofcourse.

big difference when you buy good shit.

9. A grow with a micro amount of plants. 2-4 I suppose...

10. I used to smoke with my friends a lot and we would all pitch up money and all smoke together. What was left over we split up and took home. It wasn't ever much but it got me by until I saved up money and bought a fat bag to myself. Now my boyfriend pays for my stuff so I don't have to worry.

congrats on your new job, I hope everything goes well. You have much weed to look forward to.

11. Gonna be honest I would just say stop smoking. At that point weed is just taking over your life. Pay your debts and once you have that extra money pay for your weed if you can handle that and your books.

If not that then just cut down. 1 j a day, 1 j every other day, something.

12. Smoking regs lately. Why pay $50 for a 1/8 of dank when I can get a whole O of regs for $60?

I'm a member of a website that actually pays you to do surveys. It's not much money, but I've got a $30 check heading my way from them, and all I do is get baked and do the surveys. If you want the sites name, shoot me a PM.