I got Two Questions!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Senpai KushKush, Jul 19, 2017.

1. First this would my first real good bong I suppose. I always had mini's or vapes so what do you guys think?https://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-elite-beaker-base-tube-6-arm-perc-splash-guard.html

Also I ordered it last Saturday should take like a week to come in I am hoping in comes in by Thursday/Friday? or do y'all think it will come Monday cause im trying to get it soon just so I can enjoy sometime this week cause my house is free and I mean come on fam open house and big ass bong its about to be 10/10 weekend. .

2. You should have got a tracking number or something? I'm sure nobody here can give you an exact time. Just be patient. It will probably be there anytime now. Grasscity forum and headshop and not connected. You should check the orders section of the headshop.

3. I know but I figured I would get other people experiences on how long orders typically take ya know. But what do you think of the bong? Are those 6 percs really good? Im assuming so since there is 6 of them but I've never used a perc bong before.

4. theyre fine dude that is a cool bong