I got this heady spoon for .5

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by smokintoke, Aug 16, 2012.

1. pics or it didin't happen :devious:

2. I want a pic of a pipe in your girlfriend's ass now!

3. That would be a first on the internet I think...
    Let's not go there though haha

4. Cant tell if troll or just Perverted...

5. um excuse me but how is it a troll? i posted a picture of my pipe to show the city.... i just included that in there cause i thought it was funny i don't see how its perverted grasscity is just full of sexual prudes.... yes she was getting dp'd my my pipe and me.... its shaped perfect and i only have one dick she wanted double so don't even start with the 'troll' bullshit it smokes fucking amazing to and burns for ever its awesome

6. I don't think I could smoke out of something that's been in someone's asshole though.. I mean, it's cool that you're cool with it... but like... I'm not putting my mouth on anything that came anywhere near shit or shit residue.. lol

EDIT: It is a nice pipe though. hahah

7. [quote name='"Eldar220"']I don't think I could smoke out of something that's been in someone's asshole though.. I mean, it's cool that you're cool with it... but like... I'm not putting my mouth on anything that came anywhere near shit or shit residue.. lol

EDIT: It is a nice pipe though. hahah[/quote]

There's shit residue on everything and we all ingest a fair amount each day anyways..just sayin

8. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :laughing:

9. i don't usually tell people until after they've smoked out of it :devious:

10. If I hit my buddies pipe and he told me it was in his girlfriends ass, I'd be forced to hit him in the face. In a friendly way.

11. It was wrapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I still doont know what you mean by .5

13. #33 t-fizz, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    Half a gram lmao.. ^

Edit: Op im gonna make a chick put my pipe in her ass n smoke it, Fuckin send ya a pic. Maybe we can send each other pics of our pipes in our gals asses.. Could start a whole fuckin fetish i bet.

14. your a braver man then most to smoke out of that thing

15. HAhaha this thread just cracks me up :laughing::smoking:

16. So did you use it after the dirty deed, or did you just give it to your buddy after?

Oh and that was a nice trade.

17. i see
    another pygophiliac has arisen in the city

18. me n mom been smokin out of it all night

19. that is :confused_2:???

20. Nicely done.