i got this chicks number

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rian m1, Oct 18, 2008.

1. but ya im talkin her up right and find out she gos to a christian school (please (insert religous guys name here) let her have a lil uniform) but ya so i ask her if she wants ta smoke and before she answrs a dudes like u got bud?!?! im like ya if u throw down ill smoke with u hes like ok and shes like smokings nasty........u think this could get in the way :(:confused:i sorta like her but i love smokin :cool: lol:smoke:

2. just dont smoke around her, blaze with your friends.

win, mother fucking win.

3. Oh I know the feelin man. My ex-girlfriend couldn't stand me smoking weed. One time I showed up at her birthday party blazed as fuck and she could never find out what was wrong with me until I finally got tired of her trying to figure it out and so I told her. Some girls really cant tell so even if you do have to hang out with her, you still have time for a burn sessh right before.

4. You should re-enact that scene from Swingers

5. he this one girl I'm digging pretty hard right now is a catholic freshman and one of my friends little sister in law, anyway when i told her i was going on a break from the bud she was eww smoking is gross, etc, but she drinks a fair amount, so we started having a real open convo about the differences and similarities and as long as you use it responsibly you're fine, things seem to be going well though, so we'll seee

this is the first girl I've met in a long time that I didn't want to just fuck, but I actually appreciate her mind and personality and ambitions.

6. Well, if she's catholic, at least you'll get some head. :D

7. don't smoke around her

8. Find out why she hates smoking and prove her wrong