I Got The Worms!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SinjinDamaja, Jan 14, 2008.

1. i got some WW in 3-4 week flower and i noticed some leaves not looking right. lone and behold i see little silk webbing holding them up
    open that up and theres a WORM in there i go to get it and it just went onto the bud and i lost track of it. I freaked out ran and got the pesticide and drentched the area. now i check the other one and its got one too.
    Any help on getting rid of these would be great. Or is it over and i got to prematurely harvest and salvage what i can get?

look like little maggots id say about a centimeter long or a little bigger than a grain of rice HELP!!!!!

2. Try to resist the urge to spray the lil bastards with pesticides. Get a pair of tweezers carefully look over your plants and remove all you can find. There should not be too many check daily and remove any you find if the problem continues try this Homemade Organic pesticide spray

1 cup Iso Alcohol (for cuts)
    1 whole lemon peel , Chopped
    3 cloves garlic, Chopped
    4 tablespoons chili pepper flakes (like you get with pizza)

Add all the ingredients to the Iso Alcohol and let sit for 24 hours or longer to make stronger. After this has set drain out and filter the liquid, Put this liquid into a clean spray bottle ( no chemical bottles!) and fill to top with purified water, Shake well and let sit for 1 hour. Next apply to your plants but be very careful you may need to cover your mouth and nose this stuff is also like Homemade pepper spray. Spray well on effected area spraying only on the Buds if needed. Allow to dry and repeat continue this for 3 days or just as long as needed.

Hope this helps Good Luck.

3. ha i got 1 .
    i checked again 5 minutes after spraying and there was 1 just chillen on a leaf. picked it out and did the JAX fatality from mk3

4. Did you grow into giant Jax and crush him with your giant boot or beat him with your metal arms?