Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got the Drug Test Blues

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bassboy416, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Long time legal patient here just looking for experienced advice. I have always been of the mindset that the easiest way to pass a drug test is to stop using drugs and just be clean, but this is my situation. I have recently acquired a job at a local recreational facility (where everybody smokes), and I am a legal patient. I usually am a 2x daily smoker (like 2 bowls a day), but I have tapered off to about once every other day until about 2 weeks ago where I quit altogether. I have a test coming up here in 12 days and I'm inclined to just discontinue smoking as I'm sure I am going to naturally just be clean BUT it is harvest season in cali and I'd prefer not to stop using my medicine since my usage has been strictly medicinal. Anyone know of any ways/products that are guaranteed to pass a urinalysis? I have used dilution method before and failed. I'm between 160 and 170lbs and 5'9". I have a 10 pack of home tests to use at my discretion. Any advice is much appreciated!

2. google quickfix, it worked for my buddy who is still employed with me

3. I'd rather quit smoking weed for a good paying job. Employers don't care if you are a patient or not. I'm sure plenty of Californians have medical cards for bull shit symptoms anyways :laughing:

I sure do wish it was that easy to get a medical card here in Montana. Not as easy as walking into a doctors office, getting asked a few questions, and walking out 5 minutes later with a medical card.

4. Can you use fake piss?

5. I don't know about fake piss... I've thought about synthetic but I know nothing about the terms of the test whether it would go to a lab and be tested and caught or whether they look at you while you do it. I will check out that quick fix stuff thx!

6. I bought a bottle of fake piss but didnt trust it because it was for court and i was on probation so i knew it would be going to labs so i got some clean urine from a friend and put it in the bottle wich came with a temp strip on the side(put in microwave for 10seconds 45minutes befor test) I took around 12 drugtest using this method and passed them all and they even had a guy in the bathroom with me watching. Your situation is different they wont be in the bathroom with you they wont search you and more than likely will use a dipstick test unless it a really good job so really you dont have anything to worry about this is to easy