Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got The Cottons... Rantin it up!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Yup... definately got the cottons...

...mhmm... hardcore :D

gonna go get a drink :)

mmmm wild cherry pepsi :D

yeah. so... i'm a little bored.

time to go somewhere else now

*Pushes Submit New Thread.........

2. MMMMMMMMMMMMM....................... Nothing like a nice refreshing glass of I would have to sweat profusly for 1 entire hour to burn all these calories ;)

3. i was high earlier, decided to lift some weights and got some severe cotten mouth from working out, im still hydrating

4. man... soda's gone :(

i need another... blunt and soda ;)

5. Don't forget to add a shot of butter to that soda, it makes it REALLY good ;)

I'm so funny I fear soda, but I'm addicted to McDonalds. anyone else think somethin fishies going on there?

6. i have no clue... i can't stand mcdonald's... worked there for too long. just thinking about that food makes me sick to my stomach :eek:

7. I go ther atleast once a day probably 5 or so days a week *lol* I'm hooked after I eat I want to go back, how sad is that *lol* it's a wonder I don't weigh five hundred pounds. Actually, I wonder if somethings wrong with me :( maybe I have a tapeworm ;) I have soooooooo many happy meal toys in my car I could probably give one to every single kid in Alaska

8. you know... they did this experiment a while ago...

some guy ate nothing but mcdonald's (super sized) for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 2 weeks straight... it almost killed him. his cholesterol was WAY over safe.

EDIT: unless you're loosing a lot of weight, i wouldn't worry about a tapeworm :)

9. If you think about it, theres probably not a huge amount of kids in alaska, so you probably could :p.
    and mcdonald's is great..aslong as you mantain your balance, and as you said, dont weigh 500 pounds. think how much you would have to spend on munchies.

10. I'm not persay losing alot of weight, but right now I way 135lbs and I am about 5'7 which is reasonable untill you think that I work at Taco Time so I can eat whatever I want when i'm at work and then I have either mcdonalds or Jack in the box pretty much everyday if not both and I always go really late at night stuff my face, I'm talking cheesburger happy meal, 6pc chicken nugget, apple dippers, and sometimes also a parfait or sunday then I go home and pass out. My junior year in high school I weighed 173 or so at my fattest point and without working out at all mind you I now weigh 135. Thats 40lbs over about 2 years.

11. you have nothing to worry about at 135... go eat some mcdonalds, haha...

i vaporized some bud a little bit ago, which is my new favorite way of smoking... also had two burgers i cooked up on the gril in the rain...then did doughbuts in my culdisac..

12. Isn't it funny how different burgers can be. like snowflakes, they're all different ;)
    okay seriously now I really wonder what the hell is in Mcdonalds that makes it so good and sooooooooo disgusting at the sametime

13. Man, I havent had cotton mouth in like a couple years... Thats fuckin weird...

14. Keep an eye on your weight if you're worried about a tapeworm... They can get freakin huge... I'm talkin like 30' or more, and they can lay a million eggs a day... but it takes a long time for that to happen, and it's rare that it goes unnoticed before then though :) I wouldn't worry much about it though. If you're active (working alot counts), you tend to have a higher metabolism which helps in keeping your weight down :D

P.S. I once gained like 50lbs in 3 months, and then lost like 35 in 2. It was weird.

15. I never heard about the egg deal, but I know tape worms grow an inch every year untill you stop feeding them and they eat a hole in your inards or I think you can poop 'em out too ;)

16. they have hooks by their mouths and they attach themselves to your intestines. if you catch them young you can poop them out after taking some medicine to kill it... but if they're big the hooks are too big and they'll just dangle and crawl back up.

I'm all outta it now... killed that second blunt :D

17. yet still better than some alternatives ;)

18. Would you like a complimentary tape worm with your botox today ma'am ;)

19. LMAO! would definately help with some of the lyposuction patients ;)