Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got taken...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RatedRKO16, Sep 18, 2015.

1. I can't believe it. I just need somewhere to post my frustration. Sorry if this isn't the right section...

My guy called me and said he his guy had some cbd oil which is what I was eager to try. I knew what it was going for and since I hate the people I deal with since they're kind of shady. I wanted to get a lot. So I didnt have to deal with them for a couple months at least. Anyway, he calls me all excited and says his guy has this oil and I get there and it's in a wax form and he says I have to smoke it. I stupidly trusted this guy. My guy had hooked me up really well a couple times before... like REALLY well. So, I get this and I figure out its hash. And not a pure form either... just terrible hash. I know because I got really stoned and sick and yeah, you don't smoke cbd oil.. that was $300 for 7 g's.

Then he proceeded to sell me $100 of weed. Found out it was trim. Had never seen trim in my life. This stuff is worth like $30 that I got and I wouldn't had even paid that for it since I've been smoking this good bud.

There's just nothing I can do... I know I got taken... I'm upset with myself. I just have anxiety and depression and in the middle of Iowa. No immediate states around me to get it legally. I'm kind of a loner, mainly because of my anxiety... I don't know many people and the people I do know don't smoke pot. I don't have a lot of money. It's just a depressing situation.

The one buddy of mine that does smoke pot lives in Oregon now. He said he's seen people spend a g on some shitty coke and that I shouldn't be so hard on myself and just learn from it... but its hard man. That's a lot of money to me. And I just don't know where to go from here.

I was all excited... this happened on the 16th. My birthday was the 17th. I thought I was going to bring in my birthday with some cbd oil and instead I came home and looked up my shit and talked to my buddy in Oregon and found out I had probably $100 worth of stuff. Just hating myself right now. Here is another reason why pot should be legal. I'm sure other people have stories like this or maybe even worse.

2. Never feel obligated to buy something. Once you seen it was wax and not oil you should have said sorry thats not what I was looking for.

3. Just be patient man. one year ago, when i was a noob, i gave 250€ to some dude and waited for him to come back with the weed. so i basically throw that money in the toilet. so just learn from it and be careful next time, right now you're sad but there will come a time when you will have lots of dank and you'll be satisfied. One year ago i used to buy shitty hash, like really shit, and now i puff only on the dankest you can find where i live. Also i have a perfect dealer, who is always 100% honest and sells both dank indoor weed and good quality hash. A stoner matures with time, so dont worry. [​IMG]

4. I just don't know how to get a good dealer. I'm in a college town, you think it would be easy, but when you know nobody...

I just found this dude because someone needed a favor and I replied with "sure... if you get me a pot hookup!" and the girl actually knew somebody, haha. I'm sure I could get in a better situation, I just don't know how.

5. Keep ya head up dude, it happens. Next bowl goes out to ya

6. that sucks man. everybody has gotten jacked before so don't feel so bad. just learn from this shit. don't ever give anyone any money until what you see in front of you is what you want. as far as finding a dealer goes, you just have to talk to people man. get out of your comfort zone and just bullshit with someone for awhile and then casually bring it up.

7. Where i live everyone 16-25 years old smokes, so you just have to go in the city center and ask to every person until you find weed. What is college town? If you live in a college it would be even easier, i bet everyone smokes...

8. Buddy you can buy CBD oil online, it isn't illegal as far as I understand it.

9. Ames/Iowa State... yeah I'm sure a lot of people do, I just feel awkward going up to random people and saying something. I've been told many times before it should be easy as shit...
    I researched it a lot and it's a gray area. I don't know if they'd do anything, but I'm also hesitant. In Iowa, you can only possess it if you have a prescription for it with seizures or epilepsy... maybe M.S. as well. I don't know all the conditions, but it doesn't cover much, so it seems like I could get in trouble.

10. #10 roorforcrumble, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015

It isn't a legal grey area, only THC is illegal under federal law. But I see your state did make it illegal. That sucks I just found a company 10 minutes away from me making the stuff.

http://cbddrip.com/serviceareas/maryland/Wholesale...

11. Yep... good ol' Republican governor.

12. #12 F4TbluNTZ420, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    why should it be awkward, asking random people for weed is completely normal. just ask to people who look like they blaze, look for tattoos, piercings, stoner shirts, swag snapbacks, 16-20 years old is the age of who you should ask. nobody is gonna laugh at you... its normal. when i went in france this summer i must have asked to like more than 100 random people, sadly nobody blazes in Cannes though.