i got stood up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vtskater802, Jul 13, 2009.

1. i waited for my dealer for 1 hour and he didnt show up. good thing i was only buying a dub or else i would be hella pissed instead of a little pissed

2. did he take the money and run or do u still have the 20? and call that mofo up and tell him if it happens again that you will stop buying from him. but if you still have the money don't worry, just try to get from someone else.

3. yeah i still have the money he just didnt show up. im not stupid enough to hand over the money without the weed being expected and he is a good dealer because last time i bought from him i bought 7 grams of some dank ass shit for 60 bucks idk y he didnt show up though and i have been calling and texting and he hasnt said shit back yet sooooo yeah

4. ohh shit. that sucks man. if hes reliable and you've bought from him a lot i don't think he all of a sudden hates you and ditched you... maybe something happened and he had to do something. :confused:

5. Yeah, maybe he got arrested...

6. ok well i HAD a dealer like this (why hes not my dealer anymore:rolleyes:) and he was my friend anyways and still is i just dont buy off him... he would say yea ill be there in like 10min then 30min later be like o yea 10min then after dealing with this for like 1.5 hrs he said he was too "fucked up" and couldnt do it tonight... hes just not a good dealer but that doesnt mean he isnt legit:smoke:

7. no i doubt that because he only had a dub on him which he was going to sell to me so he would have just got a ticket/fine and he would of called or texted me back after

8. that happens man. I've done a lot of waiting before. sucks...

9. sometimes shit happens... Maybe his little sister was in the hospital or something.
    But that doesn't excuse him not calling. But hey, it happens. Probably won't happen again
    if you tell your dealer you don't like him pulling that kind of shit

10. Shit sucks something like this happened to me and a buddy once except it was more like drive all over the place because the dealer couldnt make up his mind and kept saying ill be there in 10 which really was like 45 minutes waiting in some moderatly sketch park. My buddy gets a call to go meet the guy in the middle of a field. We were pretty pissed about it, but once we got back to my place and ripped some white rhino in his bong we were less pissed haha.

oh i got carried away there haha but to OP I bet something probably came up and he couldnt make it or something if he only would have gotten fined if he got pinched on route.

11. Aw. It's okay. It happens. It's happened to me before too. I messaged a friend of mine, and she said she'd hook me up but she never came or replied. Some dealers are flakey and forgetful because... well, you know...they're usually high as fuck.

12. Dont freak man its happened to me, the dealer ended up going to Cali for like month testing the strains there.

Wosrt month of my life

13. he just texted me back and said that he over slept

14. They always have a reason:rolleyes:

15. Typical dealer move man. I've had to wait way longer, don't sweat it.

16. get use to it, shit like this is going to happen alot.
    Sometimes dealers are just being assholes, but alot of time they have other shit to do, and other sales to make. Also you were just buying a dub which puts you on the lower end of importance for the dealer, he's not making that much money off a dub.

17. I waited 3 hours today. A few weeks back, we called the dude at 11:00 AM and he didn't show till 6. Shit happens, but in the end we all get high. :D

18. that happened to me once. i picked up my friend chelsey once, and she often has some sketchy dealers, and she had me pick up this dude brendan.. sketchy dude, he was actually involved in this drug-front at the mall. anyways we drive to this other guys and he told me to give him our money and he'd go get it. which i shouldnt have done, but either way, he was in there for an hour. she called him, his phone was off. he was saying on the ride there "my phones almost dead, my phones almost dead" but he probably just did that so he could turn off his phone and ignore our calls. then i got ballsy and walked to the door. the dude who answered was this african guy who was like "theres no brendan here" or something.

next day he calls her and says that when he walked in he got knocked unconscious and robbed. but that was bullshit. true bullshit

19. this kid made me wait like an hour and 45 minutes to pick up a quarter...

i thought i was done with that shit in high school man

20. Happened, to me once, ended up waiting a hour and fifteen minutes for an eighth. Turns out his car broke down and had to wait for his girlfriend to get home from work to give him a ride.