I Got Robbed. ;-;

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thatnerdstoner, Jun 25, 2014.

1. So yesterday at around 12 in the afternoon I was outside my dealers apartments just chilling yknow. Her and her friend were moderately baked and I was gone (Im really lightweight, this entire story wouldn't have happened if I was sober) and some dudes on skateboards showed up and one of them started talking to my dealer. And Im pretty much done bc I just picked up so I left. Im walking home now and Im on a really busy street. Like. Its practically a highway. Anyways they surround me and have they skateboards there looking all intimidating like and they tell me to give them my kush. And that I need to watch out for who I pick up from, they also said they just robbed my dealer.

Now normally if I ever get into a confrontation I like to scare people a little. Im really monotone and I don't show much emotion so I can pull the whole "psycho guy" persona. If that doesnt work, i do this thing where i go cray and punch everyone in the throat. But being high I acted friendly and asked why they needed it and stuff and they tried explaining.

Anyways I gave them my stuff and they went on their way. Then after I came down I realized how easy it would have been just to run into the street or even just walk away. Because they wouldn't have beaten me up on the busy street. And i realize now that they probably wouldnt have hurt me that bad (i live in a rich area and those kids were pretty well dressed to be mugging people let alone beating them to the point where im crippled. Anyways, Im pretty new to this whole getting mugged thing. but I think its a good idea to assert physical dominance next time I see them whilst sober (thoughts on this thought)
    Thanks for reading, hope you had a laugh aha...

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. fuck that, outnumbered or not i wouldve def stabbed one of those fucks, then again i aint got shit to lose and i dont really care about living. start carrying something, g.

3. I did get a laugh outta this :L it wasn't a robbing though it was a giveaway :L where you live? ;)

Sent from outer space.

4. you didnt even get robbed man, they asked you for something and you gave it to them

5. That's not getting robbed. You handed them the shit over also how old are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 sourflower, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    Aw man you definitely should've just walked off since you said it was a busy street and if they acted up you could've taken one of their skateboards to hit at least one of them and tell them to fuck off.

Had a similar situation but I was looking at kittens at some house near mine and the guy was an old sleaze bag. I didn't want to buy any of them because he was trying to cheat me of $450 for an ordinary tabby, unvaccinated, unregistered, nothing. Stupid me had my wallet in my hand and he grabbed it, looked inside and said "you have enough money!" And blocked the exit even though my friend and I tried to refuse. I could tell she was getting nervous and I was too because I've had unpleasant experiences with older men so I chose a kitten (he hates me now, no affection whatsoever), gave him the money and left. In a way I'm not too regretful about the money, I'm just glad I got out of there because he was starting to piss me off.
    Just thought I'd contribute. Wasn't robbed but yeah, lost my money. Hope your dealer didn't actually get mugged though...

Also if you see them again just tell them that wasn't on, if you're outnumbered just explain that they look like they can afford their own damn weed. They can go bargain with a dealer if they're that stingy and if they do that shit again and you happen to be around, you won't be so friendly. So basically just threats, but if they require physical proof and provoke you, then give it.

7. They wouldn'ta got my shit that easy unless I was in the hood and I seen a gun.. Otherwise I think it's safe to say I would've asserted the physical dominance. Skateboarders ain't no fuckin athletes.. They can't do shit but skateboard. Def not fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. If this guy is seriously willing to just give away his weed, not in a thousand years would I believe that he would 'go crazy and punch everyone in the throat'. You obviously got scared and aren't telling the story right I'll bet. You can't be intimidated by rich kids, because that's what they are, rich. Rich coddled little fucks who think they can pick on anyone because they are in a group. If you had a pocket knife you just pull that out and make them scatter. Rich kids get scared so easily. Next time you see them, act all psychotic and ask them for their kush. Start asking them why they don't give any back to you. Fucking do something instead of giving handouts.

9. Once I was with my dealer and we had smoked a few bowls and we drove to this sketchy neighborhood cause some kid wanted to cop 2 grams of weed. He was driving and I was in the passenger seat. We meet up with this kid and right when we rolled down the window the kid pulls out a gun and tells us to give him the weed and I notice he's shaking more than I am (My dealer was really calm cause he's been dealing for his entire life and has been in worse situations). Then what else does my dealer do other than say "Really? You're pointing a gun in my face for 2 grams?" And then he slowly drives away. I was in shock and kept telling him he was the most badass person I've ever met. Later I found out my dealer noticed the gun didn't even have a clip in it and it had the safety on cause he was telling me how he wouldn't want to ever put me at risk of getting shot lol hes a good guy.

I was robbed once by myself... Some kid back in high school owed me $120 and I eventually convinced him to lend me $300 and I paid a kid $30 to rob me. I met the kid who lent me the money on a street corner of some neighborhood and as I was pulling out the cash, I gave the signal and the kid ran out of the bushes and took the money from me and ran and later gave me the $270 of my cut.

There's more to that story but that's the basics of it... There were lots of mistakes that were made, such as when the kid 'robbed' me, he kept tripping on his shoelaces and broke his ankle and scraped up his arms and legs pretty badly... I was laughing really hard but told the kid who owed me money that I was crying lol
    The guy who owed me money had told me he'd never pay me back and it'd been 5 months longer than the date we agreed on for him to give me my cash so I had just cause to rob myself....

I just realized I literally did fucking rob myself... except I didn't lose anything. Wait. Im the robber who robbed myself because I paid a robber to rob me and I am an associate of the crime so I indirectly took part in the robbing... but I planned the robbing and partook in it yet I was the one who was robbed... Wait........ fuck this imma go watch some science channel shit peace

10. Lol you didn't get robbed. You got extorted by some preppy skateboarding pussies. And don't pretend like you would've done anything sober those responses are instantaneous and weed independent. I would've thrown one of them into that busy road and walked home.

11. Oh my, I couldn't even imagine noticing something like that. Seeing that there is no clip in there? I would beat the fucking shit out of someone if they pulled a gun to my head with no bullets. But even if that were the case, you should still be safe as possible in case the safety is off. IF the safety is off, there is the possibility that he has one bullet in the chamber.

12. You gave them the weed. This story makes no sense.

Sent from inside a kangaroo's pouch

13. Should of definitely gone crazy and punched everyone on the throat...lmao

Or don't give away your weed!

What was the reason for them "needing" it?

14. #14 Kush cookies, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    Love all the supposed bad asses on this thread, you weren't there you didn't know the situation so we don't wanna hear what you would of done...

15. Lol no offense to the OP, just seems inexperienced at this stuff(we were all there once). But the title of this thread should be 'I Give away free Weed!'

16. Did your dealer also hand over all her weed?

I gotta start asking people for weed when I'm on my skateboard.

17. #17 New Yorks Finest, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    I'm sorry but there's no way a drug dealer gets robbed by a bunch of well dressed skateboarders 😂

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I stabbed some kid in the knee because he pointed a firecracker at my face a couple months ago. I'm pretty sure I can take on a couple of 13 year old skater kids

Omega369

19. Omega after seeing your "greesing video" i have no idea what your capable off, yo one bad ass mo'fucka!