i got robbed by my boy

Discussion in 'General' started by umpz, Dec 15, 2011.

1. He fucked you over man, it sounds like a family of junkies. Those kinds of people don't deserve to live, they're the scum of the earth and could only care about themselves.

And he changed his name, hes obviously lying to your face.

If it were me, man, fuck their gang, there would be some blood for that disrespect and trespassing. It's about the principle, how that piece of shit came into your home, a person who you trusted, and stole from you. He violated your trust, and you. I'd rather die with some dignity from a gang, then let a punk like that get away.

In the short time I've been here, everyone has been chill, but you, must have a low IQ.

What don't you understand? THE GUY WALKED INTO HIS FRIENDS HOME AND STOLE FROM HIM, you think thats OK? You think theres something right with that?

2. Fresno Bulldog's have been featured on gangland.

They don't fuck around, I'd just call the police on him and report all his activities and get him and his entire gang out of the picture.

Don't need shit like that on the streets.

3. So refreshing!

4. Anyone who is in a gang is a coward, bahahaha. They can't fight for themselves, and they follow a retarded chain of command, and ruin society. They hate each other for no valid reason, for territory, and drugs. What scum, what losers, what total pieces of shit. People in gangs don't deserve to live, they deserve to be off the face of the earth.

5. So what should we do with all these gangsters that are around?

6. get all your illegal stuff outta your home and then make some phony call to the cops saying he tried to sell you crack. if he says anything to them you can straight up deny it. just make sure its something they can get a warrant for. then they can bust down his door and round his bitch ass up. thats how REAL alphas do things. they dont bother with getting their hands dirty, cuz theres always some other chump to do things for you. consider it as evidence he planted on himself.

7. There's plenty of room on a Moon and on a Planet that are the two closest to us..

Well, actually as long as we can get them beyond the planet's atmosphere and out into space...

Just far enough away, so they can have their own territory...

8. We should send them out to space, with no oxygen.

Thanks for responding with a rational, intellectual response by the way. I'd like to see you justify stealing from a friend.

9. Same idea at the same time.. LOL

10. growing up east side fresno ive seen things ill never forget revenge is awesome and theres nothing i would love more than jus sittin in my pt cruiser all night outside his work then unload on him with every bullet i have but theres a part of me that jus wants me to forget about it and buy a new one a BETTER one and shove it in his face...his pit zues knocks over everything with his fukin tail hopefully my bong will be one of them

11. We posted at the same time, I didn't see your reply till after I posted lol thats crazy.

If we send them into space they'll survive... for about 10 seconds. Easy solution.

12. I feel like you know little of what you're speaking on, but I can see your point.

13. I would be pissed and seeking revenge too, but I think it's good to take the upper hand and not let it get to you. If this guy's hanging out with people that would kill you I would not fuck around with it. Just take what you learned from this experience and move on. You're probably a good friend that this piece of shit doesn't deserve.. Hopefully he doesn't try any more funny stuff on you.

14. Gangs are about self-pleasure, they don't support anything positive, and don't support their communities. While the rest of Americans are working, they're out in the streets being total fucking bums. Selling drugs, shooting people for no good reason, causing mischief, and degrading communities, that sounds like a great life I want to live. Gangs only care about themselves, they say fuck you to the rest of the world. "Fuck everyone else, we're the only ones that matter, anyone who gets in our way or steps on our territory is gonna get killed."

What a fucking joke.

15. Sending them to the space will cost a lot. Why not just throw them into the sea?

With no oxygen, of course.

And about justifying... If you read my replies carefully, I never said it was OK to steal.

16. Just talk to him and be like ay whyd you do that I thought we were friends...thats fucked up.

17. #77 umpz, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    if anyone is in fresno area an wanna chill one day hit me up..
    fukin despressing here

18. :rolleyes:

why would you put your number up on a public forum????????????????????????????????????

19. Fuck his ass up homeboy

20. Coz he's got nothing to lose?