i got ripped off. what should i do?

Discussion in 'General' started by 1 Eyed Toka Guy, Jun 14, 2004.

1. I know that fights are very unpredicable. I'm judt going by what I try to do. Since getting the guy on the ground is the key to winning any fight. Though, reading through what I wrote last night, my previous post does make a lot of assumptions, that probably shouldn't be there.

You probably shouldn't try to plan out how a fight will go, because if they guy dodges one of your punches or something then that throws your whole plan out of whack. And then you get fucked.

I want to say try to react on instinct...but that's probably not the right thing to say since everybody has different instincts to the situation.

You know what, it's best that you don't listen to me at all. Just disregard everything I've said.

2. lol bloko you allways manage to make my day :D

Beating up a dealer could be a very very very stupid idea...a lot of dealers carry WEAPONS! Don't fuck with dealers unless you have a crew to back you up....because more than likely HE will have a huge fking crew of his own...

3. What? I don't want the guy to get his ass kicked on account of something I said.

4. Nah I wasn't refering to what you said....I was laughing about something else you said but I dont remember what it was..I was just telling him not to beat up a dealer because that can go waaaay bad

5. im sure this fool is a damn teenager and so is the dealer. this dealer aint gonna do shit more than likely, high school dealers=pussies 99% of the time

6. for real, planning out fights never works unless you know who youre fightin and how theyre going to get down. i just start wailing on their face and try to get the eyes and nose

7. You boys play durtay ;)

violence is never an answer though...violence will just get you into deeper shit..I see it happen everyday at my university...and its not like you got ripped off by much ($40) although the principal is more important than the money lost...but yeah be smart and dont be a jackass

8. You got ripped off, don't be so stupid next time.

Get yourself a proper dealer, all you do is ring and then meet up and you've got your gear, no fucking around.

9. listen 2 blocko

10. you saw it and bought it. there nothing you really can do about it except tell him that it wasnt good shit, and leave it at that. you dont have to fight everytime you get bad weed, just make sure they know you werent satisfied. just like at a store or restaruant. your food sucks, tell someone, dont go into the kitchen and kick the hsit out of the chef. sometimes you get reparations, sometiems you just gotta deal with it.

my good friend was going to pick me up 150 bucks worth of kb and apparently he got that, his 50, and another kid who was with hims 150 stolen from the kid he was getting it from. i was the only one who put in who wasnt there, so im pretty skeptical. but he said he didnt take it so i moved, but ill never forget it and now i just know better.

you cant fight over everything, but dont be afraid to defend yourself if you get put into a situation either. ill fight anyone who wants to fight but im not gonna go over and start a fight with anyone.

about your eye, ive heard losing an eye only takes away about a 5th of your actual vision but all of your depth perception. any truth to it?

11. acutally, yeah, that happens a lot.

12. well, im 18 and hes 23. hes like, 6 to 6' 6''. hes a pretty stout guy and i know id be a gonner (i cant take too many hits to the head, im... well, lets just say ive been delt a shit hand in life).
    im not gettin in any fights until i can AT LEAST lift more than i can now (25 lbs.) (my musles kinda went south during all my medical problems).

i got my money back, i called him up and told him i got sick and he came over and bought it back. i aint buyin from him no more, thats for sure.