I got questions, need some answers!

Discussion in 'General' started by Laughing Grass, May 6, 2009.

1. I didnt think the was appropriate for any of the other sections cuz these 2 questions to pertain to weed at all.

I smoke cigarettes which I know is bad, so I am wondering....Can I vape tobacco to get just the nicotine?

Also, I was wondering, when you clone a weed plant you use root growth hormone so it gets roots and becomes a plant. Well when you buy roses they tend to die too fast (Atleast to me) so I am wondering....Can you do the same thing to cut roses and get it to grow in a pot? This would be pretty cool cuz I could plant roses and shit in my yard.

I know there are those skimmers, so I bolded out my 2 questions so its easier to just read the question and answer it for me. Thanks guys in advance. :wave:

2. Because he doesn't want nicotine AND cancer.

3. Yeah roses would probably respond to the hormone. A lot of the cloning hormone things focus more on the fungicide property, to keep rot from killing new prospective roots. Try to find a rooting gel that has both hormones and fungicide.

And as for vaping tobacco, I've wondered if that would work myself.:smoke:

4. Tobaccos cheap enough to experiment with. I'd just try it

5. the title of this thread made me think of Arnold in Kindergarten Cop

"Ive got a series of questions, and I want them answered immediately!!"

but i cant find a clip, so my post is fail :(

6. If you want to plant roses...why don't you just by some already cloned or the seeds, they're cheap and you can find them everywhere.

As far as tobacco, I smoke cancer sticks myself...why would anyone vaporize a cancer stick?

7. You answered your own question.

He doesn't want cancer, so he wants to vape it.

8. who is your daddy and what does he do

9. #9 Laughing Grass, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    Thanks for the responces guys....i sometimes get roses to make my place look nice when I have the ladies over, but its only for 1 night and then they end up dying so I figure I could just root them and get my moneys worth out of the roses I buy. As for the tobacco being vaped, I am trying to get the nicotine, but without the negitive byproducts of cigarette smoke. It smells terrible, thats why I dont smoke in my home and im getting to the point that its really killing my lungs. I have tried to quit like 3 times already after recovering from being sick with the swine flu for a week. I didnt smoke for that entire week and I really thought I could get an easy ticket out, but as soon as I got well the hunger for cigarettes came back. The gum is too damn expensive and one of my uncles bosses died from those fake cigaretes that just gives you the nicotine so I dont wanna even try those. So I figure the only way to safely smoke is to vape it. So if anyone knows, please let me know.

PS. Yes it was the swine flu, I had my entire mexican side of the family fly here from mexico city for my grandmothers 50th annivercery. Everyone was sick as a dog, but I got the worst of it and it lasted a week and then after I was well I still had shit in my lungs.

10. lolwut

You had swine flu?

How bad is it REALLY? lol

11. Haha i read that in his voice.

12. It started out as a simple smokers cough almost except I dont really have one so it was weird. It was like I had something tickling my throat and I couldnt get it out. Then the fever kicked in the next day and the next thing I know I feel like complete shit with the sweats and shivering. Then I had diarrea and I was puking my guts out like every 10 minutes or so. One of those nights i was puking in a can and I ended up shitting my pants at the same time from the diarrea which sucked cuz it was pure liquid....haha prolly TMI but just so you get the jist of what an evil bastard that flu was...lol I dont think it will kill anyone though in the usa...i mean the only one thats died was an infant which has no anti-bodies to even attempt to fight it off and mexico has a real bad healthcare system so no wonder people died there, plus they prolly have a more fucked up strain then what I got. It was just horrible and I felt like dying the whole time. Anyways, can someone answer my tobacco question? I would think atleast 1 person on this site has tried it.

13. To the tobacco question;
    Yes. As a matter of fact you can vaporize ANY herb and it will just release unharmful chemicals. Ie nocotiene just look up the vape temps via google

14. You mentioned rooting the rose flower itself though OP, I thought you already had plants..

I dunno if rooting a rose flower would work, but if you wanna do that, at least clip off a fresh bit of stem at the bottom and dip in the hormone before putting it in water or whatever medium.

Might work, I'm a little doubtful..