I got punched in the face by a cute girl. FUCKING SWEET!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chronik-Judge, Oct 6, 2009.

1. So there I am... On campus.. (not my campus haha, but close by) with some friends. We're enjoying a 90's party, wheelin mad girls and stuff. Anyways 3:30 comes by, and i'm fucking wasted but my friend isn't, he just came by to grab weed and smoke a few joints.
    For the record he is black, this will be useful later on.

Basically we go back up to one of the Res buildings and i'm rolling a joint. and these guys are fucking with this girl right... like passing her phone around.. some of her friends we don't really know them but we're with like another 2 of our friends. So this girl gets mad cuz she's really wasted and goes around choking people till they give her, her phone back.. She comes to me... and i'm like i dont have it wtf.. and im rolling a j too so my friend is telling her to back off cuz she's gunna spill the weed (And she does).

Anyways that shit passes, this girl is kind of cute, but fucking CRAZY. So I finish rolling the joint and i'm saying bye to everyone right, go to each person... hug or whatever.. i go to this girl and i get a haymaker to the face. Like a HARD punch, to the chin.
    So i'm kind of stunned.. i'm like.. What..the..fuck?? you bitch! You hit me!.. and i'm like.. k well im leaving .. ur fuckin nuts..

So I walk about and my buddy the black one, starts taring her apart about how fucked up that is and how crazy she is... she runs to him swinging so we go outside and hold the door closed...

THIS GIRL WENT NUTS.. slammin on the door and shit right.. so security comes.. so he lets go of the door. and this girl comes out swingin at him.. so he's a boxer so he dodges most of that shit and the security tries to get between them.. but she punches security in the face and knocks his glasses off.

Instead of getting her in trouble he flips out at my friend, even pushes him and stuff.. even though he's talking about how this girl assaulted him..my friend isn't drunk but he eventually gets mad and he's like ya you know what we have a problem... my balls are dry.. suck them.. so this security guard who's really NOT black, like maybe dark.. calls my black friend a ******. So he flips out and at this point i'm really fucking mad too so i start pushing this guy.. this guy starts talkin about how he was born here, and we're immigrants.. (We're both born here, but thats not even relevant)

anyways he calls more security,.. we're trying to tell them that bitch is crazy and this guy is racist.. by now everyone's at the windows and shit staring at us cuz people we're yelling.. and long story short we're banned from that particular campus...

So conclusion... why did i get punched in the face..?

2. dude...dude....that was intense.

3. Bitches be trippin' yo. Get some baby-powder, sprinkle it on your right hand and Pimp slap that trick, foo'

4. Ah, the joys of slutty girls and alcohol.

I feel you, man.

I would report that racial violation to the campus officials. That security guard will find he is going to be unemployed, if he doesn't watch it.

As for that girl... ergh, weird. Immature that those guys were playing monkey in the middle with her phone... are they 12? Whatever, as long as you didn't get in trouble. Fucking injust.

5. Fuck that, next time pop that bitch with a stiff jab right to the lip...If a bitch is gettin crazy like that and hits you, i say your good to pop her back

6. some bitches are fucking nuts dude.

7. That ho sounds like a buzz kill HAHA :smoking:

8. hahahahaha dude when i read this i instantly looked at your avatar and picture that dude saying that while painting some scenic forest hahahaha

9. Sounds like everyone in the story was crazy except you two.

10. the video titled "guy legsweeps shit talking drunk bitch" comes to mind.

11. Theres this girl that i was fucking a while back and the first time i hit that she punched me in the face while riding me. It was pretty sweet

12. This is your best post. Thought you should know.

13. Lol my girl used to kinda collapse when she came and was on top. One time she did and smashed her head into my face. I seriously thought i lost some teeth...best sex ever!

14. Yeah man, theres some crazies out there. The craziest chick i've ever seen was at my buddies house, we were all partying and i look outside and see this blonde chick taking a shit on my friends driveway so i was like

"EVERYBODY!!! THERES SOME SLUT TAKING A SHIT ON JEPH'S DRIVE WAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" And everyone came running out and she was sitting there crying as she was shitting and ended up sitting in her doo-doo by accident...This chick looked alright...Minus her ass being covered in shit.

15. Fuckin crazy ass chick. It pisses me off how people always take the sides of females right off the bat w/o even knowing the details.

16. hooferton bitches.

chick was just over her head really and since this security guy seemed like he wanted to assert himself as the authority figure he decided to go off on your darker comrade cuz for one, he is black, and 2 if a white bitch has any reason to be swinging a black dude then it must be a good reason and he probably deserves it.

just another one of those instances of mistaken intention and not fully understanding a scenario before butting in, and i too would have hassled the dick for getting into that shit with your friend. its like tazing old people, you just dont do it.

but as for you getting hit in the face. i hate to say it but since she was hot and had the immature ideals of a highschool bitch, you gotta just shrug it off. there is no reason for her to fuck with you since you really werent involved. and considering that you were putting your peace offering out there as you were leaving, then thats even more reason not to further the bullshit she was doing.

but a little insight to her mentality, she was drunk, and chicks with said priorities of highschool bitches, being nothing is important but themselves and anyone who can make them angry at the drop of a hat. she started to be angry when people where fucking with her, understandable. but then when other people are giving her attention, positive or negative, irregardless it is attention, and so she will do what she feels is necessary to continue this attention being directed to her.

you may not know what was going on in between the initial confrontation and the punch in the face, but more than likely she was feeling like she needed a few more eyes on her at the time and saw an opportunity.

thats textbook hooferton

17. wtf dewd... AHAHAHA had me rollin

18. FUCK FEMALES. they think they get free hits on guys cause they have a cunt.

bitch i dont give a fuck, if i was ever hit i would bear hug the bitch and hold her down on the floor intil she gives me an apology or gets really pissed.

if the bitch keeps swinging like crazy, i might throw in a litttle jab.

CHRIS BROWN A HOE!!!1111ONE!!!!!ONEEEE1!!!!!

[​IMG]

19. LOL i couldnt hit a girll...

20. After being hit by a girl for no reason I've decided(for self defense reasons)if a girl is brave enough to hit a guy shes brave enough to be hit by a guy.