I got off from a blowjob last night,,,and it was great..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chicken, Feb 20, 2011.

1. blowjobs aint no big deal to me,,, im 42 yrs old,, most females dont know how to deliver,,,,

or aint willing to go,,,, no matter how long it takes for the man to get -off,,,

i usally stop my ol-lady,,, knowing it would take me too long to get off,,, and too save her the effort and sore jaws from doing so...

but last night,, i was so arroused,, i put a dent in the back of her head,,,,

i feel as though i owe her some money?????:d

2. fuckin' right!

*pounds it*

3. my hands bigger then that and cock

4. the time i can usually cum from just a Bj is right in the morning, like still in bed. otherwise it usually takes wayyy to long. lol

but congrats chicken, its such a nice feeling to bust from just her doing her thing :)

5. Um..cool story bro?

Are you trying to say you can't give high fives to hands smaller than yours?

6. does your hand fit in there?

cmon, thats a hand for 8 year olds

7. congrats to trixie!

8. I met a girl that can finally take my whole dong without choking... I am infatuated with her.

Grats on the orgasm CHICKEN!

9. have only had one girl be able to get me off from head to date, its rather upsetting to me

10. I second this statement. :hello:

11. I've never gotten off from just a blowjob. Hand job/blowjob combination.... many times, but NEVER just the head. I'm with you, it always seems to take so long and I start to kinda feel bad for the girl (even though it still feels great.) :D

12. This thread makes me feel better about my disability to get off from blowjobs.

Thanks GC!

13. I make my boyfriend get off from a blowjob every single time. He has gotten off from the mouth only but my preferred method is the hand/mouth combination. This chick has talenttt, woooo. You boys who can't get off from blowjobs truly make me feel better about myself.

14. Nice dude, Very nice!!! Congratulations!!!!

15. word<-------------

you 2 chicks dont understand,,,,

but then again i think you do,,,mentioning the mouth hand method,,,,

some chicks know how to do it,,, and others just '' got something in thier mouth''

thus my exitement about the ordeal....

'' it's been a while'' most of the time i just say '' that was nice and thanks,,, but STOP''...:cool:

16. Maybe you should break me in :confused_2:

Like I said, the HJ/BJ combo get's me every time.. but JUST head and I can't ever cum :eek:

17. I like mouth and hand method but most of the time I just put it in my throat and work it in and out from there so there is no room for my hand. I think thats more pleasurable for my boyfriend...at least he hasn't complained.