Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got my medical marijuana card today!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by HankMoody, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 HankMoody, Dec 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
    And let me tell you, the process of getting a card in California is a joke and so easy to get! I was asked 5 questions while the doctor flipped through some papers and I was done! I drove 3 blocks down to a dispensary and joined up buying 2 eights for 80 while they gave me a free edible as well! I'm so happy and about to get baked!

2. Congratulations, brah! Welcome to the Cal MMJ community. :)

3. Nice man :)
    damn i wish we had that shit in my country. but there is talk about trying the coffe shop method in copenhagen just need the politicians on board fingers crossed.

4. What condition did you say you had? And how much did it cost?

5. Congratulations! I'm still waiting for FL to catch on. If not, my ass will be omw to Cali.

6. thats the thing...it was so vague..I tried to go into details but he really didn't seem to be paying attention when i went on about the problems. I went with appetite problems (skinny as fuck). and knee in pain :smoke:

only cost me $60 for the year.

7. .....Thought you had to have like medical records on conditions and shit?

8. Lol....not here..i gave no medical records, not even have to give my doctors name.

9. Goddammit i wish ontario had the same policy as cali, i get awful migraines and i bet that would be more then enough for a prescription...

EDIT: forgot to say congratz bro, im sure attaining herb from now on will be... well, as easy as going to buy some groceries! enjoy it...

10. #10 HankMoody, Dec 11, 2011
    [quote name='"kanadiankush"']Goddammit i wish ontario had the same policy as cali, i get awful migraines and i bet that would be more then enough for a prescription...

EDIT: forgot to say congratz bro, im sure attaining herb from now on will be... well, as easy as going to buy some groceries! enjoy it...[/quote]

Haha thanks... And to tease you blades ima about to be vaped into another world!!

image-2010497631.png

11. what medical condition do you have? ...or are you another kid cheating the system? mmj is something i could *really* use with my crohns. it kinda pisses me off to see so many kids running around with prescriptions for no reason. 2 go g3t b@k3d lawlxz

12. The whole system is cheating the system..think about it.

13. would you rather see them go to jail for smoking? or tell a little lie to be able to do it legally? just because you need MMJ and can't get it doesn't make people who don't "need it" but can still get it bad people.

14. If he blazes daily, and needs it to function properly.. its arguably medication. Example: I have adhd and it helps me focus (until i burn out)
    Now i know thats a condition, but i just got diagnosed and had blazed daily for years prior to this, wondering why it helped me concentrate.

Damn you hank, that picture left me envious... ive gone the past 48 hours without weed by choice, which is the first time in a while for me (to stop by choice and not forced that is).

15. lol grats OP, I just feel that alot of these kind of threads are what is bringing the MMJ in cali to the ground.

Ray william johnson one of the biggest celebs from youtube, made a video where he goes out and gets one, just like you did. with a bullshit reason and shows it on video for the world to see.

Eventually the feds or somebody is going to crack down on all these doctors. And the death of dispensaries will be even sooner. I know most of you in cali have seen the recent decline, and closure of dispensaries and I hate that idea of them going away completly.

16. What were the questions?

17. It may be true that its not necessarilly 'good' to abuse the system, and it might not help the legalization movement... but you cant deny that its the system thats wrong in the first place. No fault should be put on an individual for attempting to access something they do regularly in a manner in which they wont get thrown in jail.
    If you cant accept that then youre as close minded as the people who made weed illegal in the first place...

18. I forgot..but you know, simple, doctor-like questions.

19. I dont think there is anything wrong with getting a card, even if its for "back pain" or "cant eat" or w/e.

I just think it doesn't need the publicity that its getting, But of course its going to get publicity, people want to tell their friends they got a card.

More publicity, more people start thinking its wrong or w/e and then all of a sudden the feds come in a majorly shut shit down, which they already have started cause of all the videos on youtube, and news reports of people getting them in CA for nothing. I live in CA and so I'd be pissed if they took it away.

20. #20 HankMoody, Dec 11, 2011
    I rather not have to deal with sketchy ass dealers who i have to pretend to like. Instead i rather join a really classy dispensary with some very cute looking women telling me what strains i would or would not like..!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.