Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got my first piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greenbudlover, Jun 30, 2009.

1. used to be a homemade smoker but ever sicne i picked up a bowl off my friend for 1$ :p (goood ass hookup) i dont use homemade peices ive seen that my bowl saves more weed then the bong can , and the bong bowl (socket wrench thingy ma bobber) does everntually start to taste bad , the bong just make sth smoke sssooo greeaatt :) so stop using homemade peices guys real pieces are sooo much better =]

2. So your smoking out of just a bowl now?

3. its hard when your 18 and still savin up for your own place so you have no where to hide it cause mom looks everywhere lol ill use disposables for now :p

4. If you've ever smoked out of a real piece you would have known that glass beats plastic. Hell, even being on these forums show that glass beats plastic.

And as for the other person saying he needs to save up, a piece can be like 20 dollars for a bowl, very inexpensive. Plus I've seen some mini bongs on specialties on the grasscity shop for like 13 bucks. If you have a job, buying a piece shouldn't be hard, even if you are saving up.

5. for tha guy ^^^ i ment saving up for a house or apartment n everything to go inside it :]