I got lucky again.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Auto Rock, Jul 5, 2007.

1. I picked up an OZ yesterday and I started to smoke with some friends... We went on a few cruises and picked some people up. Well later they had to get going so I went to another friends house. We started toking and I let him have some weed to keep... close to a quarter. In return for my kindness he gave me 11 7.5mg hydros.... and 7 10mg... Plus I got 4 20mg Adderall from some other people. I know have over a half of weed, plus all those pills. The OZ only cost me 100 dollars and I have already made close to that much back from the pills. Plus I have plenty of seeds to start a grow if I need it. It's going to be fun the whole time this stuff lasts me!

2. wait i dont get it. how did you get lucky?

3. An OZ for 100..... Plus I got close to 20 pills that are worth around 60 dollars around here... and a quarter is worth 30 or 40 around here. Plus the 4 adderall.... which are worth 2-10 around here depending on the time and people. I came out on top. If I were to sell it all I would come out with 20-40 more dollars than I should have gotten... but of course I don't sell. ;)

4. An oz for $100? Gotta be schwagg-city....or your uncle is a grower.:confused:

Doesn't matter...if you're happy with your situation, that's all that counts. Those 10 mg hydrocodones will be pretty decent. I'm prescribed 270/10 mg Methadone monthly. 90 mg daily. Plus 90/1 mg Klonopins to relax in the evenings. What I really love is that I'm on Medicare & with the Part D Rx Plan, each Rx costs me $4.
    I've heard those 10 mg Methadones sell for $10 each, but I don't sell. I have chronic back pain [spinal stenosis] & need them ALL!!:D:ey::bongin: