Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got jacked for 190 bucks..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazedalllday, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Okay so I bought from this Dude and he gave me the bag and I was gonna smell it but he said he's gotta go and drove off. Now I'm not used to bad weed but my friend is saying it is but I swear it's pretty obvious it's like dirt and grass.. Can you post a pic on here from a iPod touch? If so plz tell me how. And if I did get dirt can I get some advice cuz I'm about to have my first murder case for real.

2. I could be WAY off on this, but $190 isn't exactly worth life in prison. So the murder thing might be a bit out of the question. :rolleyes:

3. Really.. Learn and move on.

4. step 1 : google

step 2 : bad weed

step 3 : murder

5. $190 life lesson.

6. what are you like 14

gtfo

7. Post a pic here put it on your computer then upload it

8. Boo hoo. Shit happens. Learn from it and move on like others have said. Don't ever hand them money till you've seen what you're buying, especially with a larger buy such as that. And again, $190 isn't exactly worth life in prison :rolleyes:

9. OH MAH GAWD ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY DOLLARS?!?!?

WHURS MAH GLOCK AT?!

But for reals just let it go brah.

10. Hey.. Hey Kid... You crying over a $190 of goods that legally dont exist?

I FORGOT to put my E-brake up a month ago... My car rolled and barely touched a parked car.

$900 life lesson.

11. I got caught with paraphernalia, and less than a 1.0 and got probi. 1000.00 lesson. lol (This happened almost 10 years ago)

12. 1. Always look at weed prior to even telling them you have the money. After you have looked, take the money out and hand it to them.
    2. $190 is 2 days of work for me. DO NOT freak out and ruin your life by assaulting this douche, he's not worth it!
    3. Use an image uploading site such as imageshack, and use the img tags.

13. This is just another thread where a guy gets his first deal from his dealer and gets jacked for a lot of money cause he was dumb enough to try and buy, lets say an ounce, some weed from a dealer who he doesn't know yet. Simply buy small and once you have a good reliable hookup, use it!....baby steps guys, baby steps.

14. this..

15. Ah...Chin up, Buttercup, it'll be alright champ.:cool:

16. Smoke it any way

17. 190$ was worth a lot back in 3rd grade for me too

18. "heres a bag" ok heres my money!" vroooooooooooooom

SADFACECUZIMANOOB

19. you gota figure out some kinda way to kill him..but not get caught and go to prison.

Post pics of the stuff u got tho

20. hook your itouch up,
    import your pictures when it asks you if you wanna,
    insert the pic, just make sure we can see it