I got important shit to do today!

Discussion in 'General' started by whiteka6, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Let me just get high real quick.

*cough*

Meh, I'll do it tomorrow.

Story of my life.

2. my theme song to life

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thifYDl07IE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

3. "When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.”

-Bill Hicks

4. its fun doing errands high and getting them over with. then rewarding yourself with a nice session and no pending tasks

5. Weed makes procrastination WAY to easy.

Cause instead of buying food and doing my normal shit that I would need to be happy/content...

I can just get high and be happy/content.

Not that I dont accomplish what needs to be accomplished just any sort of set time schedule ceases to exist.

6. Why go waste time paying bills....

...when u can help rid the world of zombie Nazis..

Priorities man

7. Loving the real talk in this thread. None of that bullshit about being blazed all day and staying fully motivated, or smoking before every single phase of the day and not letting the high affect any of it. The reality is most of us are just lazy stoners who can laugh about that fact

8. I'm not really functional when I'm high. I zone out way too much.

9. I like to get my shit done before I smoke.

Like black said, I get to relax knowing all my bullshit is done and I can just enjoy my high and not feel like I wasted my day.

I like to smoke and clean. The hard part is starting but once I start I kinda zone on what I'm doing. It does take longer though cause ill walk into a room and be like wtf did I come in here for turn around and leave and then all of a sudden remember.

Grocery shopping is another fun high chore just be careful cause you might spend too much money.

All the other errands aren't fun high. I wouldn't wanna go to the bank or pretty much anywhere else I have to be more on top of things.

10. The thread title reminded me of this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOUDP54cKpw]Kat Williams - Weed - YouTube[/ame]

if you don't feel like listening to the whole thing the part he says it is at 2:55

11. I'm afraid, I'm one of those people who blaze and DO get things done!

Make a list, turn off the computer/video game, put on some music with a good fast beat, and get busy! Check the jobs off as you go along. It feels good to check them off and see the progress you have made! :D

Bottom item of the list should read "Roll joint as reward for getting this stuff all done!" :smoke:

Granny :wave:

12. i'll smoke a half a doobie then get busy out in my shop.just gotta stay busy...haha..... DO WORK:smoke::bolt: