I got fuked up yesterday and didnt like it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KrazyRabbitGuy, Jun 9, 2007.

1. I had smoke weed before dis happened. I never tried kush, but yesterday was my first. My friends hooked me up with some california kush and i thought i could handle it but i was wrong. I took about 5 hits from my friend's piece and i was walking back to class (i did it near school). When i was walking i started feeling vibrations on my legs and stomach. I didnt really like the vibrations because it was kinda painful. Then i was walking and i saw my friend, i told him i was high but it felt really weird like i was trapped inside my own body and someone else is talking for me. I don't realize what im saying but then I do a little bit. I went to class and i started feeling scared for no reason. I thought that i was going to past out or die. I told my other friends in class that i was high and i kept asking them will i be alright. It got weirder in class cause i was talking to my friend cause he know i was high and i told him i can't take it anymore and he was kinda struggling to hear what i said and all of a sudden i thought i was talking to him and it skips (like a movie) and i see him sitting down.

And i kept feeling vibrations eveywhere and i when i touched my mouth i couldn't feel it and about 1 sec later i felt it and everything was in slow motion then back to normal. I couldn't take it anymore because i had to take a test too so i went to the teacher and told her i felt really dizzy and that i needed to go to the nurse so she sent me to the nurse and the nurse was getting irritated because i kept talking and saying stuff. And whenever move my head it feels like my somewhere else.

My blood pressure was really high but it eventually went down when i went to the doctor.

I still kinda feel high now, but im feeling better.

2. you were just trippin like a newbie, happens to all of us when we start, try to enjoy it...it wont last forever... and that scared feeling was just cuz u were paranoid. dont wrry bout it

3. I miss those days :*(

4. I remember the first time I smoked by myself, It was exactly like you describe, because my parents were going to be home in a few hours, and It made the whole house smell like it, and I was struggling to cover it up.

I strongly recommend that you not take it at school, especially before a test.

5. I feel like that on DXM sometimes. I totally understand the whole someone else talking for you though. One time, I was doing like 400mgs of DXM in town with a friend and my pastor was eating at the pizzaria we were at with his wife. Somehow, I managed to have a totally reasonable conversation with him and set up a time where I was supposed to do some voulenteer work or something. I was freaking out the whole time though because I felt so fucked up, but it all worked out. What you have to realize is that nobody else is feeling what you're feeling and you are probably acting totally normal to everyone else, it just feels weird to you because you are really fucked up. Just don't worry about it, the bad feelings fade with time.

6. yeah shit happens. next time you start feeling uncomfortable just remind yourself that you're just high and that you'll be fine in a couple hours

7. Sounds like you were baked. It may take some time to get used to being that high. You'll start to love and control the feeling after you smoke more.

8. If you continue to smoke fairly often, 6 months from now you'll look back at this post and wish you could get that fucked up from weed.

9. Man that sounds like such a good high. I got that once and was so shockingly amazed by how high I got. I smoke schwag as my buffer weed and then smoke dro when I REALLY wanna get fucked up on the weekend and shit with friends.

10. Ok... I call this the "stress high". That is why I never smoke or get high in public areas. It usually screws up my high and I get paranoid (especially in large amounts or good weed). I suggest you don't smoke when your about to get to school (atleast not alot or REALLY good stuff, maybe a bowl or two)... because everything seems so harder than it actually is...
    -Arnack

11. Thats why i dont smoke at school its to stressfull and i dislike the environment.

I just got an eigth of some chocolate kush yumm

12. thats why you don't take 5 hits of shit stronger than ur used to

13. yea good kush is potent even for seasoned veterans sometimes, you should never just smoke 5 hits real quick and bounce.

You should take one good rip, wait 10 minutes and see how you feel. Take hits accordingly, if you are feeling only a lil buzz smoke another.

14. you shouldnt be getting high in school to start with,,,,,, the mind is a terrible thing to waste......

lightweight!!!! [ just kidding ] :devious:

15. Word. haha.

But yea, you probably shouldn't smoke before class. I bet if you were that high and like in the woods or something you would have loved it.

16. If you don't like that bud, in that set and setting, then don't use that bud in that set and setting.

Experiment. If you plain just don't like getting fucked up, don't get fucked up.

Peace.

17. lmao oh fuck all these guys are so fucking right :laughing:

18. Wow bro i envy you... Relex and enjoy your high..Next time don't do it before such stressfull situations... I remember getting nice and toasted at lunch and going to biology.... God i loved it!!! hehe That wa one of the few classes i actually liked;) if your just starten out or not use to potent herb do it in a comfortable situation at first

I only get like that on good sativa every so often.

19. lol... cali weed will do that to you, i just had a bowl of chemdawg club marijuana, its sounds like you need to build up a little tollerance befor the kali kush... ha

20. yeah, enjoy it while it last. Honestly pot is like caffeine to me. I can take a five bong hits and only get a mild buz. I think a few bong hits always goes well with coffee, good balancer.